Reviews for Alleviate
MagicEnchiladas chapter 18 . 2/10
Nope nope nope can’t do it nope noooooooooope
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2020
Where is Luke? Is he dead? Does he just no exist? Will he show up later?
Mango cheese chapter 25 . 11/7/2020
Omg no percyyyyyyyyy :( I cried. Actually scratch that, I'm still crying. Other than the fact that this story shattered me into two, it was really good.
- A depressed demigod.
MooYork chapter 4 . 10/18/2020
This makes no sense,Heroes of Olympus happened about a year after Bianca's death and Piper,Jason,and Reyna would not be are Percy and Annabeth sharing a room
vchow342 chapter 1 . 10/12/2020
This story was amazing it made me laugh and it was also extremely sad. Most importantly I love the way you depict there interactions and how funny and wholesome it is.
Miss Keisha chapter 18 . 7/25/2020
No matter how many times AI read it, this chapter always has me bawling.
Gods, I love Leo...
Miss Keisha chapter 13 . 7/25/2020
I THOUGHT PIPER KISSED PERCY NOT JASON AND I WAS SO CONFUSED LMFAO
NightFyl chapter 16 . 7/20/2020
This writing style is very unique and the fact that your able to get away with it shows just how amazing a writer you are
weirdly14 chapter 25 . 6/22/2020
I haven't cried this much in years. What is this. You have destroyed me I am going to spend the rest of the day crying. This is so well written and good. You should write a novel.
latra68 chapter 10 . 6/13/2020
man, that was a great move mama. way to beat the kid down.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/3/2020
I'm literally sobbing rn tbh I'm so mad at you. But the story was amazing and you're an incredible author. I kinda wish you'd developed some of the characters better and pipers relationship with them (ex hazel) but other than that it was amazing
lulu0917 chapter 25 . 5/21/2020
I usually don't cry when I read books, no matter how sad they are, but this one made me tear up. A lot. I really loved this story, keep up the good work )
Piper Mclean 250 chapter 25 . 5/6/2020
BEST STORY EVER!
royalpurpleclouds chapter 5 . 4/26/2020
I cried
A person chapter 11 . 3/26/2020
Those songs are both ones my parents used to sing to me when I was little. This brings back memories.