Reviews for Queasy Cauldrons
ME chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
Ok this was great. Being a loyal Harry Potter fan I will tell you that all the time turners were destroyed in Order of the Phoenix. But other than that I love this story. You made me take the idea of Dudley and Cho together, which altogether almost impossible to connect, beautiful and even a possibility. Now I ship it completely and am left to wonder; Where do you get your ships from, heck, your ideas from? Their amazing. I mean I would have NEVER EVER thought of Cho and Dudley together! And the ideas are killer, ranging from after the Battle of Hogwarts to a simple game in the woods.
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
Perfect...Except for the time-turner. They were all destroyed during OotP.
Queen Bookworm the First chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Poor Dudley. You seem to like Dudley/Cho.
Anonymuggle chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Oh that was some kind of different!
I enjoyed it immensely. Gonne shuffle through your stories now! ;)
realismandromance chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
This is interesting! I like that it has potential to be more (JKR has said that Cho eventually married a Muggle). I like Harry's thoroughly in-character cameo, and I absolutely adore your portrayal of Cho. She gets such a rough deal in canon, and it was nice to see her in an utterly normal and hilarious context. Who says she has no sense of humour?
natida chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Oh my god this was adooorablee I ship it forever xD
Cheeky Slytherin Lass chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
I have never really read DudleyCho before. I've dabbled with the idea in my head, but I never really saw it. But this. This was absolutely gorgeous.

First of all, I love the format of the story. Switching between present day and the night before. I always like things like that because it gives just enough backstory. And you used it really well here.

I love the way Dudley was characterized here. You could see his old prejudices, but you also showed his growth. You showed him growing out of his fear and bias, and you made it believable. He didn't just magically change, and poof!

And Cho! Cho is one of my favorite characters, but she gets so much hate. Then there she is here. Absolutely gorgeous and perfect. I love the way she acted with Dudley. So sweet and polite...until he offended her. But I love that she was just a bit snappy and not a flat out bitch. She handled it perfectly and in true Ravenclaw fashion. Logic backing up her fight.

I think my favorite part of this is just Queasy Cauldrons. It made me laugh. And it was such an amusing little mistake on Dudley's part.

This was just absolutely beautiful and very believable. You took two characters who never met in canon and made their encounter seem so real.

Spelling and grammar were great, as usual.

Basically, this is fabulous. You're fabulous.
rm chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I really liked this. Dudley being, well, Dudley but with a hint that maybe he would grow up a bit...
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Hehe, this was a very fun little oneshot. I liked it. Dudley and Cho, haha. X3
TheSummerNightingale chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Ohhh this was wonderfully funny and cute and lovely all at the same time! I absolutely love all of Dudley's responses to Cho's use of magic lingo :D Going on my favorites list for sure!
MissWitchx chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Oh I absolutely loved this! The interaction between Cho and Dudley was really believable and funny, and the bit with Harry at the end just tied the whole thing altogether nicely. :)
MelodyPond77 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
AHAHAH I THINK THIS MIGHT BE ONE OF THE FUNNIEST FANON PAIRINGS EVER. LIKE SERIOUSLY. IT'S AWESOME. and they surprisingly work well, too... I can actually kinda see it.
Min's awesomeness chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This story surprised me, it was very well writen...I found myself wanting to read more about it...maybe you can add some more chapters?!
Still, great work!
UltimateFangurl1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Write more of it please don't make it a oneshot! Update soon! I love the story