Reviews for My Little Pony: Nakama is Magic
Matt chapter 34 . 5/29/2017
This was great though to me there's some major mistakes, two actually. 1. The pony members of the crew talking about eating meat, when they're herbivores. and 2. Us(humans) being mentioned in some chapters when the ponies only find out about humans until the E.G movie which is after season 3. While the story happens near the beginning of the second season. Which causes lots of plot holes.
Matt chapter 34 . 5/12/2017
I hope that either you get a new brain and make a sequel for this story or a fan of yours decides to make a sequel.
jurassicdinodrew chapter 33 . 5/13/2017
i wonder if there could be love rivaling if Carrot joins and fluttershy and Carrot fight for Chopper's love?, interesting if that happens, plus if a mew joins then maybe she could be like the parrot and little sister for luffy as well, try that idea. good luck.
jurassicdinodrew chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
so I'm guessing Brook is coming, hope that he is gonna be cool, is Discord gonna join too?, it would be cool if he turns good and joins like he did in the real show, i mean if Robin can get a second chance then so can he, and i hope Vivi will find a way to join the crew too, plus Jimbei and Carrot the rabbit pony mink too. try that out and maybe a Mew from Pokemon can join too, good luck.
Matt chapter 6 . 5/5/2017
Are you going to do a sequel to this story? And if so will it have the other multiple part episodes(i.e. Canterlot Wedding, Crystal Empire, etcetera etcetera) in it? I wonder what Brook will look like in the story.
devildog452 chapter 34 . 4/20/2017
Your not really giving up on making more fanfics are you?
Gamelover41592 chapter 34 . 4/20/2017
33 & 34: I am sad to see you go but I understand thanks for the awesome fic and if anyone adopts this please let me know goodbye :')
Craz92142 chapter 34 . 4/20/2017
Shame the story is over. Then again, I'd rather the story to have an ending rather than sit in permanent hiatus. So thank you for creating such an interesting and entertaining crossover.
Shadow Joestar chapter 34 . 4/20/2017
KO awesome chapter, great finale for a great story and can't wait to see more excitement of awesomeness in the next story!
Shadow Joestar chapter 33 . 4/19/2017
KO awesome chapter, best chapter EVER can't wait to see more awesome adventures of the crew into a new story!
StrongGuy159 chapter 32 . 4/18/2017
Cool chapter continue please.
Gamelover41592 chapter 32 . 4/18/2017
Nice work and it was still funny though I wish we got to see more reactions from franky's pose
Shadow Joestar chapter 32 . 4/18/2017
KO awesome chapter, Franky is going on an awesome journey with his new friends/crew mates as one more friend will join in soon.
devildog452 chapter 31 . 3/30/2017
Nice work giving them bounty posters. Think you can make pictures of them on deviantart?
Gamelover41592 chapter 31 . 3/30/2017
Excellent work on this chapter and nice bounty size also please keep the scene with Robin and Franky next chapter