Reviews for The Lies of an Angel
Always Mazzy chapter 2 . 11/8/2003
good work
DarlingVioletta777 chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
I thing this is excellent.

I am sorry about your problem with flames, you know they need to get a hobby/life.

I hope you write a sequel!
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 11/26/2002
This is harsh and very strange. It almost borders on stream-of-consciousness oddity.
Tariq chapter 2 . 11/25/2002
Hi. Cool! PLZ CONTINUE!
sugarRay babY chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Oh wow, that was AWESOME. I absolutely luffed it!

Very angsty, & I loved your emphasis on repition. You're an excellent writer. I dunno, I feel like my review can't do justice to how good the story was. I've always been B/A, even though sometimes its kinda of a lost cause... but anyway great job!
once1uponatime chapter 2 . 11/25/2002
:( *pouts* Meanie. OK i
fastpilot chapter 2 . 11/25/2002
I almost believe in it, the B/A ship. Almost. I feel like I need to help you move on with life.

Is this one powerful show or what?
Dlgood chapter 2 . 11/25/2002
These two pieces are wonderful. I like your usage of repetition and refrain. You capture Buffy's despair and Angel's obtusenes very well.

So Angel's punishing Buffy for her mortality? At least he recognized that she was "dead" even after the resurrection.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
You're right, that is terribly, terribly angsty. Good job with it.
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
NO NO NO! how could you Goldy? how could you? -cries- B/Aers stick together! -breathes- But, oh well. You wrote perfectly as always, and it brought tears to my eyes. Now I'm gonna go find some B/A fluff to revive myself. .
once1uponatime chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
I luv it. B/A all the way. Its really what i think she/you would i think something along those lines. if angel had loved buffy as much as he said y wud he leave the reason being he couldn't have sex with her, kids, and daytime. now he's dating cordelia. mr oxymoron he's contraditing himself
Always Mazzy chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
Great story, please write a sequel
Sandy chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Yeah, Angel is pond scum. Write more and make it B/S, please! DorkAngel and Saint Corduffy deserve each other.
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Wow. This is angst ridden and very depressed. But I like it. It's definitely what Buffy would have thought. Let's have a sequel and make it B/A because I'm tired of all the B/S bs.
Jewls13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2002