Reviews for Advice and Trust
A Writer With No Name chapter 1 . 5/18
I just got why Misato says "Salty". Damn dude, despite being T for Teen, you know how to ride the line.
gandujen chapter 39 . 5/14
does asukas letter reminds you of the HELLUVA BOSS scene ?
bongoanad chapter 1 . 5/13
I like this already... I don't even read much
RanVor chapter 2 . 4/25
Beware the snowstorms in hell, Shinji and Asuka are together! I was worried this wouldn't work, but it does, and I love it.
Loktar chapter 56 . 3/30
when update? I know pretty common question, but your story was one of my first and I hope that you will continue it.
holdupj chapter 57 . 2/22
WOOOOO! NEW CHAPTER! I waited a few years for this, hope you remember me and i’m hoping for a new great chapter soon!
AwakenAfter3Yrs chapter 57 . 2/15
Glad to see this monster fic gets updated! I've been holding onto this cliff for years now, great to see that this fic wasn't abandoned.
lscott260207 chapter 57 . 2/5
Is the next chapter being worked on?
EZEmily chapter 27 . 1/25
Let me say something real quick, even though this fiction came out legit a decade ago... In Chapter 27, when Kyoko and Sayaka dyed their hair red and blue, is that a reference to Madoka Magica with Kyoko Sakura having red hair and Sayaka Miki having blue hair? Or is that just a coincidence?
Sonofhades57 chapter 57 . 1/23
All right, I finally managed to catch up on this series! I'm really liking the idea of the polyamory, hope they survive this thing. I'm hoping a lot of people survive. Just take care, okay?
Suffocation chapter 1 . 1/21
Lesbogaypedohomo cringe bullshit.
BanzEye chapter 26 . 1/19
You know, I get that Kaworu’s suicidal, but does he really wanna be turned to paste by an angry Rei?
Weatherman21 chapter 10 . 11/18/2021
I have seen the latest update. I am increasingly frightened because a terribly convenient solution for Gendo is to simply go:
“Oh, hello Doctor, Major, my so-called spy, my son in name only and my walking doomsday device. Kindly get back on the script I laid out for you or my friends in Section 2 and my NEW doomsday device will murder everyone near and dear to you.” It’s terrifyingly easy for Gendo to do that, and nerve-wracking to be unaware how many will comply. And then there’s SEELE, whose plans will undermine Gendo but probably make everything worse for our heroes. I’m just waiting for the hammer to drop, dreading how bad the impact will be.
FedeHarry97 chapter 57 . 9/22/2021
my dear writer, you have made a monster of a fic, to the point that i had to read it in one go in about 2 days, i had to put on hold my thesis because i couldn't concentrate, because i needed to know what happens at the end of this road. i absolutely fucking love how this is going. well more or less, i still would have loved to see the love triangle aspect a lot more but god damn this is fantastic, the aura vision and the AT cuddle is such a great way to show extra corporeal intimacy and affection.
cassnova5424 chapter 20 . 9/14/2021
they are absolutely trying to kill misato through alcohol poisoning
1,485 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »