Reviews for Advice and Trust
Midsully chapter 48 . 17h
I actually really like that you have Kaworu falling for Rei, it’s not something you see in other Eva Fics. And it’s handled in a way that works especially with Asushin being established by the time they meet
Midsully chapter 44 . 5/5
I think Rei just broke Kaworu…

*evil smirk*

When does she do it again?
Midsully chapter 38 . 5/2
So I gotta know, is the show Kaworu was watching by any chance M.A.S.H.? I only ask because my wife loves that show and is watching it as I type this review
Midsully chapter 32 . 5/1
Rei being in denial over having even the beginnings of feeling for ‘Rainbow Trout’ is honestly the most hilarious thing I’ve seen in awhile
Midsully chapter 20 . 4/27
I love every bit of their plan. That is all
Weatherman21 chapter 53 . 4/14
I just read that little update you gave us on Sufficient Velocity. That has me thinking of something very happy. Do you think the Advice and Trust pairs will have children someday? It would be very sweet to see Shinji and Asuka doting over a baby. There would be some fear of repeating Gendo, Yui, Kyoko and Mr. Langley’s mistakes, but if they’re truly helping each other become more stable, then together they should be alright.
Meanwhile the idea of Rei and Kaworu partaking in the gift of creating new life sounds truly touching. I imagine Rei’s Lilith aspect will always treat things like that as very special. I recently read a scene from Chronicles of the two of them exchanging parts of themselves so they would always be right there by the love of their lives. That was absolutely beautiful, had me in tears. Thank you for always doing so much for your readers. I look forward to the conclusion of this wonderful story.
lscott260207 chapter 52 . 4/10
Good very good, i hope the ending is good and that Gendo just get flung into a wall a ton or just simply shot.
Simon334 chapter 55 . 4/10
"Second Impact was effectively my birth scream" Was that a Warhammer 40K reference?
Awesome...finally finish this...dude you really need to make an ao3 account and transfer this awesome fanfic there so that I can boomark it
Weatherman21 chapter 54 . 3/29
I have seen your latest post on Sufficient Velocity. I am grateful you have been so attentive to the posts. Are you familiar with Xed Alpha’s Alpha and Omega? I discovered it three days ago, and it took me less than three days to read through it. I greatly enjoyed the story, but it looks as though it’s stopped on a huge cliffhanger for four years now, and tantalizingly close to the end. I have said before that I just DON’T like dead fics. I am saddened to see such quality writing gathering dust, and for that reason I am grateful you have been so dedicated to finishing Advice and Trust.
Update pls
jamiel chapter 20 . 3/25
lmao
SuperSandwichGoku chapter 1 . 3/27
As an earlier review stated, I do kind of wish there was more conflict in the AsuShin relationship. And personally, the pacing feels kind of slow. But I still think it's solid, and I hope you finish it.
lscott260207 chapter 46 . 3/18
Why. Let me guess Kawrou is gonna kill himself to reunite with Rei.
I'm not gonna lie, for an AsuShin fic, they're probably the least interesting part of the story. There's no conflict or tension between the two of them - no internal challenges in their relationship itself like arguments over one's safety that test their relationship but make it stronger once they overcome it. Everything just sorts itself out hunky dory. I get not everything can be as good as Evangelion Genocide and unlike in Genocide where they get together at their unhealthiest, here they got together at their healthiest... but still. The dynamic got boring pretty quickly and I think it's too late to change anything.

Now KawoRei on the other hand is handled remarkably well. They're THE best, most interesting part of this fanfic. There is so much potential to explore and the chemistry is on point, intriguing and all round entertaining. In fact, this is no longer Asuka and Shinji's story - it's Rei and Kaworu's as far as I'm concerned. And I kinda hope it stays this way.
1,400 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »