Reviews for Advice and Trust
Faolin Shadeslayed chapter 40 . 6/16
Visited Tokyo-3 last week and found a Box marked "Please open when you feel unwell" on the Hakone Ropeway. Sadly the contents are rather more prosaic than Rei's: (slash) a (slash) CyaJlR6
TheRedWizzard chapter 42 . 6/12
"...ah... Kaworu-kun? I don't think she'd mind if you... um, held her hand or something?"

Well, it's a step up from how Shinji usually treats comatose girls (I'll see myself out...)
The darkend soul chapter 48 . 6/10
This story is great. I beg of you don't just stop half way through like everyone else in this community
bandiras2 chapter 48 . 6/8
Dude, this was... spectacular.
I love how you handle your characters, and mastering their dialogues, the humor, and story.
This is a masterpiece.
Cannot wait for the rest.
username42 chapter 48 . 6/5
Oh thank God, all is not lost. I thought you'd gone grimdark on us for a moment there. Still, it sucks for Kaworu ...

Anyway, glad to see you back in action! (Or out of action, I suppose.) Great chapter as always. Really looking forward to the next!
Starfire99 chapter 48 . 6/4
Ah man, I was hoping this was the chapter where Rei/Kaworu reveal all to Shinji and Asuka. Guess I'll have to wait a little longer.
Jester-of-the-Plague chapter 20 . 6/3
That was an amazing chapter! Drive Misato insane, I had difficulty trying not to laugh cause I’m reading at work xD
great story
Daaaawwwwwww is all I can think to say.
MOAR PLX
wyval chapter 48 . 5/28
Glad to see you back!

Nice chapter, even with the bittersweet diabetes. Nice phrase catching from Rei, and adorable reactions :)
dx-1118 chapter 48 . 5/28
Glad to hear you're back safe from your tour of duty. A happy reunion for the pilots to be sure, but now that Kaworu is the last Angel left, things are going to get crazy fast. Hope to see more from you soon.
RealRemainder chapter 48 . 5/28
Aaah the smile on my face when I see this updated.

-THERE ARE SPOILERS IN THIS REVIEW-

-No typos or grammar or spelling issues here. Good job.

Yeah no, Kaworu won't join because that's not Rei Misato... Wait, Kaworu can't tell that's not her? Oh man, when he realizes it's gonna hurt a lot huh...?

Oh just the setting up for the hurting is killing me...

Hehehe how does Kaji and Misato clean the car I wonder...

Indeed you and Kaworu will have to talk privately Rei. And that talk will not go well...

Ouch.. Poor Kaworu... At least he's giving good counters against what Rei is saying. AND he managed to hug her. YIPEE! okay, I'm calmer now. I think Rei would have no issue accepting ny of this. How is this going to end up I wonder. See you next time.
G-Matt chapter 48 . 5/28
Yes, that's it. Come back to us, Rei.
John Spangler chapter 48 . 5/28
Just when I was feeling sad, here comes a healthy dose of WAFFiness. I feel much better, now.

So, as I'd expected, Kaworu is finding some difficulties in his interactions wih Rei. She does not remember what happened in the last four months, after all. All those good things...but luckily, he and the others haven't lost hope. Little by little, they'll rebuild their relationship with Rei like it was before. Assuming that SEELE and the Bastard King don't ruin everything.
Oliver W.K. Twist chapter 48 . 5/28
Great chapter, if short. Looking forward to the next update.