Reviews for Patience
GalitMirav chapter 1 . 4/17
This was a really nice what-if?
It's heartwarming to see Jane found love and happiness in her marriage. And Mr. Wisley supports her writing...wonderful.
And you had Cassandra fall in love again too - all the more sweet. Mr Ferrars...was that deliberate? I see lots of parallels with Sense and Sensibility in Jane/Wisley to Marianne/Brandon.
Fantastic!
KiwiRoses chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
I always thought Wisley would have been good for Jane... He wasn't as thrilling as Tom, but he was stable and loved her (all of her - didn't even mind her novels, which was saying a lot for back then - even in the film). He also reminded me a lot of a very awkward Mr Darcy... Well, more so than Tom ever did (Tom was more of a Wickham then Darcy).
But anyways, thanks for writing this short piece and expanding on a what if that I too have imagined! Kudos!
nhrc chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
I like the idea that Jane and wisely end marriage whit love that inventely came.
kaydene Small chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
First off, let me start by saying, I only watched Becoming Jane for the first time yesterday.I hopelessly cried when I saw Jane and Tom did not end up together (I'm nothing short of hopeless romantic). But, I didn't expect to find a fanfiction that captured Jane in all her greatness. There is just one word I have for this "Brilliant". Who am I to be bestowing a comparison, you may ask. I'm just a observer and an appreciator.

Thanks for the great read!
Scarlet to Nothing chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
I love this! My mind always wonders to the "what if's" Jane had manned up and married Wisley, or the "booby." Even though I wanted so desperately to end up with Tom, I would have still been satisfied if she were to marry Wisley.