Reviews for Boy Princess
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2019
*pouts* drat, I wanted to find out what happens when the time comes when all is revealed. ( the truth I mean lol )
Alice chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
please update soon
tyleet88 chapter 2 . 3/15/2016
Your writing is good, keep in mind Yugi is trying to hide his maleness, which won't be easy. Also I have a question at the first chapter Atems father was a live. So how did Atem become Pharaoh?
I acknowledge awesomeness chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
Atem is tricky onenice, please keep it going
KCRose17 chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
Oh so sweet the end of this chapter. Please write more soon it is so good. What does the next day hold? Do they spend it getting to know each other a little more? A mini date in one of the gardens would be nice with a little food and light sun and shade over head. Or maybe a date out in the town near the river or market place. Even one where they going riding out in the county side for a bit would be sweet. But then when would Atem find out Heba's secret? How would that go down and would it happen with other like the court around or in privet like the bedroom? Such a good story you have going here and I would love to read the next chapter as soon as you post it up. Thank you for posting this up for people like me to read. I have enjoyed doing that so far and would like to keep going.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
Please continue!
Samira Vongola chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
continue please
Pinkrose chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
Awww that's so cute and adorable! I'll keep waiting for updates.
pinkrose chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Interesting, I hope Atemu will be good to Heba. I can't wait for more updates.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
Darn it, I wanted more! But I do like your Atem. What a gentleman!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
I like your writing style already.
PureDarkWolf chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
Please oh PLEASE update sometime soon!
I wanna know what happens!
The suspence is KILLING ME!
hama431 chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Update please
Darkminx chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
-spazzes then huggles author- you are not doing what I think you're doing!...a. boy princess with the Yugioh cast -fan girls- and you /named/ heba after the whore queen Fatima that's defrayal of love and trust drove a sultan into maddness...then. who's. Madness was only quenched by a story teller. 1001 tales! /manga/. ...

OMR...are you going to give Atemu a difficult sister. ..or Hearn girl maybe...hmmm. ..or old male lover that he got bored of?

If you /ever/ need any help just let me know I love all the references that you've made so far :3

-keep on writing
-Minx ;)
YamiNoIcexIcuo chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
I like it I really do, I just hope that it will be finished, it's grabbed my attention and I cant wait for the next chapter. I'm a little worried about Heba from the...difficuty in the situation, but I'm hoping things will go well. Have an Icy Day!

-IcexIcuo (Ganbatte!)