Reviews for Yet, mad I am not
Marie-S-Raven chapter 40 . 11/12
Thank you so much for writing! I loved this story, and I'm glad you made it!
diegokpo30 chapter 40 . 10/30
It's 5:23 am in my country, I didn't sleep for reading this great story, I really love you for writing this.
Pablo Francisco chapter 12 . 10/12
12 chapters in and he is only just now realising that his body is out of shape.

And lets not get started on how sickly sweet the relationship between Itachi and Sasuke is. Your writing it as though it's a romantic relationship rather than one between brothers.

Its coming off as really messed up.
Javier Hernandez chapter 10 . 10/12
Ok, i really hope something interesting starts developing soon because so far there have been bits that have been ok, he escaped and killed some shinobi that was good, then he met kakashi and whoever and that was cool, then there was the suspicion and tension of getting back. But since then the pace has been glacial.

People moping around worrying about Itachi does not make for exciting reading. Sort it out.
crushHP chapter 40 . 10/10
Eu tenho certeza que não irá ler isso, então não vou traduzir para sua língua (This is Portuguese) . Estou meio chocada em como você terminou essa história. Na minha cabeça ocorreria uma viagem dimensional e o Sasuke adulto viajaria para esse mundo ou algo do tipo. Mas foi um bom final, obrigada por essa história bem escrita e linda de ler.
Le Caramel Mou chapter 40 . 10/7
Oh. My. God.
Do you know that I've been binge-reading this story for two nights ? Two nights spent crying in my pillow bruh.
I loved this story, the ending too (though I think you could have carried it better...)
Anyway, thank you for writing this story !
Le Caramel Mou chapter 40 . 10/7
Oh. My. God.
Anyway, thank you for writing this story !
I hace to ask it:
Am I the online one who feels a little bit dissapointed with this ending but at the same time absolutely loves it?
i don't think you what real inner warmth feels like...

but if you do, then you're very likely doomed, at this rate, unless you change dramatically
Sho is a very strange power-fantasy self-insert, but hey, if that's how you want to get off, you do you
not surprised you're homo or support that. could guess just based on the way you write (your writing style) and the familar tropes you use (your writing tendencies, your strange power-fantasy self-insert)
exaggerated swearing
too much of a mind reader, way too much of a mary sue unless she has some sort of hidden power you haven't revealed yet.

she shouldn't know the specific thoughts of itachi, like that he was suprised she didn't smoke, or that he would have to be careful with her. (knowing that he's suprised that she's not a yamanka is fine, but the other two are way too specific for someone who's not a mind reader.) super mary sue and self-insertish
p. needlessly emo in your writing this chapter, not gonna lie
nearly no therapist or psychologst is that good (or that manipulative, for that matter), seems kind of like a mary sue, tbh
1,419 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »