Reviews for Generation Gap
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Kurt also got his looks from Azazel as well
The Awesome March Hare chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
This was awesome. I love it so much.
Teekoness chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Hey Birrira,

Don't know if you still read your reviews after all these years, but I have to say I quite enjoyed your story. Though there are some things I think that need work.

1. Be careful how you end sections of dialogue. There's an overuse of ellipses (...) so it that it starts to lose power. Also you tend to use periods and capitols when there should be commas and lowercase letters like '"More or less." He admitted.' should be '"More or less," he admitted.'

2. There are some sentences that come off kind of stale, especially when emotions should be running high. In these places you tend to tell the audience what's going on or what the characters are feeling. These spots would be improved by adding similes and metaphors or just using a few more adjectives.

3. Your characters tend to go on a bit too much about how great Kurt is. Yes Elfboy is very much awesome, but when you have your characters saying it so often it tends to take away from him. His actions tell us this without characters saying frequently.

Please realise that this is all meant as constructive criticism and not as tearing apart you as an author. There's also a lots of things I like. You've got a dab had at dialogue and you paced things quite nicely. The little bits of comedy scattered among the angsty bits lighten the mood and are hilarious. Also I like the budding friendship between the characters.
MASTER-OF-SUPRISE chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
Mytique's reaction was funny.
mokona chapter 10 . 8/2/2006
PLEASE MAKE THE SEQUEL! I know that this is an old story but please make the next part or if it is posted elsewhere tell me PLEASE! It is so good! I want to know evferything, I am a very curious lil' person.

Imploring you to continue,

P.S. you didn't fiinish the saying: Curiousity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back.
Shanno chapter 10 . 6/17/2006
A pretty good story and since it's in the evo verse I was able to overlook a few things about character changes and stuff. My one complaint is the ending, which takes a lot of the menace out of Sinister. Having Sinister work for Magneto doesn't make sense...firstly, because they would hate each other and secondly, because Sinister is the more brilliant (and probably powerful)mutant. Also, I'm hoping the fact you had him bleed during Kurt's attack was just a trick- if he could pull himself together after Scott blew him up he's not likely to bleed from a couple cuts (also depending on how much you're taking from the comic verse Sinister doesn't seem to actually have blood or anything.) But don't take these comments as insults or anything, they're just insights that I thought you'd like to hear and it was an overall good story :)
nessie6 chapter 10 . 2/1/2004
Loved it. I read it awhile ago actually, but I was checking to see if you posted that sequel yet. So, are you planning on posting or writing the sequel mentioned anytime soon? Well, hope so. Super story!
anime-catdragon chapter 10 . 11/25/2003
wow, this is great! there are very few good evo fics out there,and this is one of the few! I'm looking forward to the sequel, e-mail me to let me know if/when you put it up, I'd really like to read that one, so hurry up with it already! tee-hee!

The One Who Creeps You Out chapter 10 . 10/26/2003
I can't wait for the sequel. This story was the best I've read so far in the x-men:evolution writing.
y2jfx250 chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
omg! that was so good! OMG! More MORE MORE. you are such a good writer! (i'm very jealous)right, so when is the next one comeing?
Witch-Uk chapter 10 . 10/1/2003
I love this It great. You have to write a squel you're killing me leaving it like that.

Please write a sequel!

Luv Witch-uk
Eboni chapter 10 . 9/28/2003
This has to be one of the best X-Men Evolution stories I've read yet. And you are right...there ARE too many unanswered questions. So, just when is this sequel coming out? Please tell me you're working on it. :) Take care!
Ouvalyrin chapter 10 . 8/19/2003
O: Where's da sequel? Huh? I lovies this ficcie, but you promised a sequel and I wanna sequel! *throws temper tantrum*

Random Person: spoiled brat...

O: Make sequel? Pwease? *puppy dog eyes*
Birrirra chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
Okay guys...I've started on the sequel, but as it's going into Kurt's origin...the selfsame origin that's about to be explored in the comics...I want to keep it as accurate as I'm waiting for a few more issues of Uncanny X-Men to come out. So far we only know Kurt's father's name...and kinda what he looks like...not too much about his personality...he looks a bit of a nasty one though...nastier than Mystique even...
Trytrackingthisonedown chapter 10 . 7/31/2003
Pretty Pleases, get on with the secqle!