Reviews for Getting Blitzed
RheaLeigh chapter 63 . 5/4
Just curious, is there a Olympic outtake? I know they didn’t happen in real life but I’d love to see the moment and also find out where tanner was drafted to
themoonwriters chapter 13 . 3/8
OMG RAINBOW! I am literally crying laughing at her. She is a hoot! I love what she did to Heidi...I hope she does more than that to her before the story is over.

This is the third football story of yours I'm ready! I'm not into football like that...basketball is my sport but I absolutely LOVE your writing. I'm adding Sideline Collision and this story to my favorites today!

Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!
BereB chapter 63 . 1/16
I loved the chapter, I hope you can write another because I love this Ed.
greetings from Argentina
Sgm21Ocean chapter 63 . 11/30/2020
I’ve been on this app for a long time and I’ve only found two other stories match the level that this is at. I want to read it over and over and over again it’s that good. I wish there was a part three for Tanner and Dani but I get it. Thank you for this wonderful story
Phoenix2513 chapter 63 . 11/3/2020
So I reread this every year. It’s one of my favorites. I would really love if you wrote a Dani spin off. Her story is so good and makes for a fantastic story.
TesseractChronicles chapter 37 . 10/31/2020
God damn it. I have read this story a few times as a guilty pleasure and this chapter always makes me fucking cry. Excellent chapter.
CullenCherries chapter 63 . 10/27/2020
This ending honestly killed me. I laughed so hard. I love this Edward so much.
CullenCherries chapter 37 . 10/25/2020
Well i started crying early (with Chelsea and the French fries) and I just kept crying.
CullenCherries chapter 33 . 10/25/2020
Omg I called it. I’ve been saying it would be a girl all along and also that she’d have Edward wrapped around her finger in no time. He might take a hot second for figure things out but he always gets there and he loves like nobody’s business. This girl is gonna be such a daddy’s girl.
bethabetha chapter 63 . 10/19/2020
so happy to see new updates since i last read this! if there are more i’ll be here for those, too, as long as Rainbow is there. i don’t know what i’d do if something ever happened to her. she’s got to live to be 50, or else! i have to say, the one outtake i always wished we had gotten to see is Riley’s reaction when Charlie found out he was going to get to go to the SuperBowl... i can just picture him now... frazzled, with a little bit of a gut, and Charlie walking into like he owns the world talking about another grandchild on the way and a trip to the big game. hahaha, suckit Riley!
bethabetha chapter 31 . 10/19/2020
every time i read this story i cry all over again, but in a good way. it’s so heartwarming and wonderful to see edward’s growth, and i love the OCs created with Danny’s family and his teammates.
bethabetha chapter 24 . 10/18/2020
i think i would honestly have to murder edward in his sleep. he’s gone past concerned about the pregnancy right to smothering bella. he acts like she’s an idiot who can’t read and doesn’t know her own body, good lord. i’d be beyond insulted.
Ddraig0316 chapter 60 . 10/15/2020
I'm gonna over look the hatred you have for my boy Tom Brady because you are a fantastic author and 6 superbowls is more than any other player in the history of the NFL!
BethMasenCullen chapter 56 . 10/1/2020
OMG the end of this outtake is so sweet! I love this little family so much!
Camila0803 chapter 63 . 9/14/2020
I Love that story so much
14,693 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »