Reviews for The Return to Gravity Falls
httpkirby chapter 28 . 21h
I don’t think I could have felt more tense there.
httpkirby chapter 26 . 8/14
Yes! Love for Yuki! He deserves some kind of birthday party that won’t go *too* horribly wrong.
httpkirby chapter 24 . 8/13
Nein! Is Wendy being abused at home?
ilya39 chapter 88 . 7/21
Okay, i need to use something that's not the last three chapters to write a review... That'll do. Finally re-read it all, really hope it'll continue in one way or another. Complete faith in you, EZB, hope you're doing well :)
mixchick390 chapter 91 . 7/14
I went back and cracked all the ciphers except the Vigenère. Is the key widdle ?
The Fox Sage chapter 1 . 6/10
dead
The Fox Sage chapter 1 . 6/10
not a fan of stan being dad
ilya39 chapter 91 . 5/30
Chapter greatness aside, i'm fairly sure that you're not keeping up with your "biweekly update schedule", maybe a once-in-a-month one is better to keep you enough time to do what you do IRL and write fanfiction at the same time? :D Don't just go disappearing on me again
guest2727 chapter 91 . 5/29
Okay, so i dont usually review fanfiction. I dont usually even read or care abot fanfiction. I mean, im kind of an older reader (18) And a lot for fanfictions are..well. Theyre a little bit less on the writing skill side? Which makes sense, the people writing them are not authors, but fanfics are still great expressions of creativity. And i still think its awesome that people write fanfics, no matter what. But with all respect..i usually have the mindset that 90% of the fanfics i read arent exactly going to be um. Well writen? No offense! Its still good for people to write them espically if its fun for them. Anyway, this was the 1%! The 1% of fanfiction that i would consider on par with regular stories- or at least really good. This was fantastic. The charactars were so in charactar, many of the stories played out just like they have on screen. Miraciously, the OCS werent annoying or bad. Amazing. But the best thing was the pure time, love, and dedication put into this. Published in 2014, updated this month?! Wow. Your a good prson. Im just gonna say that. Mind blowing, dude! You deserve so much love for that!

I am sorry to nitpick, but i did want to establish a bit of constructive critsism about the things i kind of felt were the stories only flaws i noticed. Its so good, so i hope this doesnt discourage you.
1. Was the fighting scenes. Mainly later in the series. Again i hope im not being rude im trying not to be, but the charactars were too overpowered. I mean, 15 year olds like. Completley destroying a bunch of government dudes. It wasnt very realistic, espically because they escaped most of those scenes mostly unscathed. Look. Im 18. Ive done Karate. Like, maybe not for years and i wasnt taught by a firebender but, A government agent. Espically an armed one? I dont stand a chance. Id be like...Dead. And it also seemed like Wendy took a lot of the hits because of you know, the lack of plot armor for her because of her condition. The twins and the others would realistically be hurt like her in some of those situations. Which is sad. But true. But your writing in those fight scenes was amazing! Excellent at coveying the action and the drama. Great job.
2, The ending plot really dragged out a lot in my opinion. Getting the starkissd stones was fun and opted for some funny moments, but a lot of those scenes just seemed really slow. I prefered the format where they stuck to the mystery shack for the most part, and then had certain overarching scenes that were like, 3 chapters. It felt like some of the battles were really long, and since i know the twins were basically gonna win it dropped some of that suspense factor. itd be cool if you could have dropped a sort of cliffhanger and held it off or teased some secret or something to keep me reading, because the starkissed plot really dragged on for me! Im sorry. But those cryptograms were cool, and the plot sure is crazy awesome at some points as well.
3. I loved yuki, but Arline and Zander felt a little flat. And again, both of them were really overpowered. I mean it makes sense for them both to be strong, but yknow. I also wish we got some more depth into omir and graupner, or switched villians from time to time.

These are more opinionated, so they dont trally count.
-Wendip. I dont like wendip! Sorry. But its your fanfiction, so ship what you want! What was weird for me i guess is, not only did wendy reject him in canon but shes also 18. You think i would date a 15 year old? I would feel like, so creepy. I mean i know she has that whole wraith situation, but still. I mean. It feels wrong to me for any person to be a legal adult and one not to be. It could get weird...Is It even legal? I guess not..Yknow. Since 15 is minimum..Okay..! lets not go into this.
-I really wanted to see more bill! Kelly was chill but like. Bill was such a terrifying villian ! He deserved to be in this series more, man.

Anyway, I did want to ask a few questions!
-How did you get the charactars to be so in charactar! They sounded just like they were from the show!
-How has the journey of working on this story for so many years been? Anything youd change about it?
-What do you think could come from the next gravity falls if there ever is one? What would you want from the show, or Hirschs new show?
-. In what ways did you get inspiration for the plot?
- How did you go about developing your ocs?
-Did you ever considered becoming an author ever in your life?
-How did you get into gravity falls? What impact did the show have on you?
-Your amazing? Did you know that?!

Sorry if this felt like any critism..Its supposed to be praise! . i just wanted to share my opinion. Thanks for making something so great. Ill always miss gravity falls! But who knows- maybe itll be back someday, along with a lot of your muse. Stay focused on your life, being an adult is gonna be tough. You are a really cool person, EZB. Thanks to you, i might want to start writing fanfiction myself. (Nobody will ever know..Itll be my most emberassing secret.) See you next summer!
M chapter 21 . 5/14
I have just started rereading this story about a year after I first found it and I am so glad I did. Your writing inspires me and it is one of my goals to be able to write a story as detailed and beautiful as this one someday. I almost can’t believe how much the characterization matches up with canon and how much foreshadowing there is and I love it. This story has positively impacted my life so much and rediscovering it has been one of the highlights of my year so far :)
YES chapter 90 . 5/11
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
rarity12354 chapter 91 . 5/10
I just re-read the entire story, because in the 18 month hiatus, I forgot a lot of the story. Also: you should have Dipper and Soos buy a delorean and have that replace Dippers car. Or be lame, boring, and unfunny. That's good, too.
FireSoulKid chapter 91 . 5/9
this chapter was written well, and I love dipper using magic. I think he has a real affinity for it, and I'm glad he did it. BUT, I do wish for a different outcome. I'm tired of friendly monsters. make them really fight something lol
Paul Starhaven chapter 91 . 5/7
Another great chapter with the grown up gravity falls characters! Now I'm starting to wonder, were the stories of disappearing people truth, lies or related to something entirely different? Eh, I'll leave it for the mystery. And now another person who knows Zander with another name. Hmm, this net keeps getting bigger and bigger.
Now something's going to happen, isn't it?
Good Luck! And thanks for the saga! (I'm starting to doubt that 'story' is the right word for this)
Scarve chapter 91 . 5/6
Oh man I just love a good plot twist, totally did not see that coming at all. You got me good, don’t stress yourself too much about updates as fast as possible. As long as you don’t suddenly disappear off the face of the earth again, I’m grateful for every update.
1,424 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »