Reviews for The Return to Gravity Falls
Dubsaxfourall Gaming chapter 20 . 3/27
Yes it does but it wasn't their grandfather that was sucked into the dimensional tear it was Stan's twin Stanford
Dubsaxfourall Gaming chapter 15 . 3/7
Hey to comment on your dnd thing I played two characters at the same time they are twins but on one of my rolls I rolled a one on the dexterity and a 20 on the strength needless to say the a mob of 20 zombies died by the throwing of a rock that didn't hit them directly the character that threw the rock was a Dragon
Dubsaxfourall Gaming chapter 14 . 3/6
In Berie the choppers voice oh I like her she's got spunk
fereality chapter 98 . 2/8
Well, all caught up.
Wendy don't do it. Dipper will do anything for you and you know that means even fighting demons, with out question.
Keep up the good work and have fun writing!
Dubsaxfourall Gaming chapter 11 . 1/21
Well if you're in college for blacksmithing then a vat of molten metal would not be unusual
Dubsaxfourall Gaming chapter 10 . 1/19
I must say been loving the fact there's more than 20 characters you are good writer and should pitch this to Disney and the creator of gravity falls for a sequel
Dubsaxfourall Gaming chapter 7 . 1/11
Is it weird I read the things you put at the end of each chapter in the voice of an 80s sitcom narrator
Dubsaxfourall Gaming chapter 6 . 1/8
I just now realized how to pronounce EZB lol
Dubsaxfourall Gaming chapter 1 . 11/21/2020
So I had to restart the story from the beginning because an error wiped my browser lol and I couldn't remember what chapter I was on
samiyahturner729 chapter 3 . 9/24/2020
Soos was right
Paul Starhaven chapter 98 . 8/4/2020
Ah, I really ought not just up and disappear, especially since this update came a few days? after I decided to, well, not check for a bit. So, um, apologies for not coming back sooner in the past 3 months, but let's get on with the review.
This was, well, heart wrenching when I got to the part where they got zapped from beyond the screen and went full despair, I could vividly see their expressions when the news sunk in (they never DID finish the video, so I have hopes that there's some missing data they've got to get from there), especially with that looming dread from the beginning, although sunshine Mabel did manage to keep things light as long as she could, props to her.
I really feel bad for Wendy, now with her only lead for answers gone, only Kelly left to grant her desire (that she knows of), the outlook isn't great for the time being. I've got a few guesses at the butterfly effect that'll come from taking the deal, but I certainly hope she doesn't fall for it, look at what happened with poor ol' Soos.
Also, now I'm feeling like re-reading the series just to go back to the simpler times when Graupner was just human and Zander was a beloved Rockstar resident of the still existing Gravity Falls.
Thanks for the chapter, and wishing good luck with everything.
I'd offer my musical inspiration, but sadly my party needs it (apparently Mindflayers and their thralls are really deadly, who knew?).
P.S.- Also scouring for *redacted* , there's a lot of ground to cover there too.
AquaMolecule chapter 47 . 7/4/2020
I'm reading Draconic Tendencies (Chapter 47), which is about takes place on July 4th, on July 4th, wow what a coincidence. But great story!
SzymonS chapter 21 . 6/29/2020
I just finished the first season. Gosh, it took me a while. You got me hooked: Until the aliens appeared, I was sure that the government was testing androids in natural conditions. Well, maybe until Bill said that nobody is who they seem. Then I got confused, because why would anyone replaced the whole city? It was really great idea.

I liked the episodes with our evil sorcerer the most. He is powerful, his magic is really serious, but at the same time he is so... slouch. That's hilarious. Plus, I love magic, so I'm glad he'll probably be an important character in the second season.

Ok, what else? I really like how you keep the joyful atmosphere of gravity falls, while perfectly composing it with more serious threads. It's amazing how everyone stays in character, especially Mabel. In my opinion, she is the hardest one to write, and you are doing it perfectly.

You can't imagine how the beginning of the story saddened me (In a good way). You had no idea how the series would end, given that the story goes back to 2014, but let's consider everything is as canonic, as can be. After that whole drama with Mable bubble, "I can't face growing up alone" "We'll do it together" it's so sad how twins were torn apart :( And I love it, I absolutely love when stories are making me sad.

Anyway, I'm heading to season two and I'll try to leave a little more comments :) Keep up the good work and I'll try to catch up.
AquaMolecule chapter 98 . 5/29/2020
Seriously, this story is the best thing I've seen for a along time. Keep working at it!
Guest chapter 98 . 5/8/2020
Lovley breather chapter. Can't wait for what happens next
1,522 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »