Reviews for The Return to Gravity Falls
FanViction chapter 1 . 8/27
Okay, not to sound too pushy or anything, but it's almost been a year. Not sure if EZB is even going to read this (probably not) but if by some miracle you are, everyone reading this amazing FanFic is just waiting... Heck, I'm kinda worried for you because you've gone sorta off the FanFic grid... Not sure about your steam account, because the account I found may not even be you, but still somewhat worried. Even if you've decided to stop writing this completely, it would be best to just post a chapter telling everyone how it's abandoned or on 'Indefinite Hiatus'. A lot of people, including me, would be very disappointed, but we would understand if there's an explanation.

I still have hopes for this story that it will one day be resolved. But only time will tell...

If you are reading this EZB, we're just worried...

*Minor Spoilers Ahead*
This fanfic is (dare I say was) an amazing one. The way EZB expresses the characters' emotions is something that many people find challenging, especially because there were a few parts where I felt the emotion with them, heck I cried a little 2 or 3 times! Not to mention the feelings Jess has/had for Dipper (Which is SO FRICKEN CUTE) and the how Jess basically relates to Dipper when he was her age and was dealing with Wendy. Very well done on that part.

The twist with Wendy being a wraith was something I was NOT expecting in the slightest either. I legit had my mouth open for 3 minutes just thinking about it and finally connecting all the clues presented together. No pain, avoiding food or drinks, staying away from the public, kind of obvious in hindsight, but still would NOT expect that.

The later plot concept following the Starkissed stones is very interesting to say the least. It definitely proved to be a good plot concept for the later season as it allowed the story to flow very well. Also, with the Guardsman being Zander, just like Wendy being a wraith, did not expect that in the slightest! Though it again made sense in hindsight.

All in all, great FanFic story! Really hope you return one day and finish this uncut gem you have, EZB!
Kingofpop12345 chapter 89 . 8/23
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
J chapter 89 . 8/23
UPDATE what the heck's wrong with you man?
StormZH chapter 89 . 8/15
I swear, if you're just putting this story on hiatus until October so you can post that Halloween Special...
Rose Verdict chapter 89 . 7/26
Hey, EZB, you still here? Heh, sorry, I figured I'd ask. It's been a while, no doubt. This fic has been huge for me, and I just wanted to say thank you for writing it. I'm glad I could come with you and everyone else on this crazy, crazy ride, and if you ever decide to finish what you've started, we'll be here, every step of the way. Here's to whatever life throws at us! Remember, REALITY'S AN ILLUSION THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM READ FIC BYEEEEEEE
ilya39 chapter 89 . 7/26
Well... i do agree that there's a huge probability for this story to be abandoned, like, forever, BUT i've personally seen stories being completed after, like, five to ten years from the start, EPIC COMEBACK and sh... stuff. So, as a huge fan, i hope that we'll see the rest someday, provided the fact that EZB himself said that he's got at least a basic idea of how it'll all ends.
Mystical Magical Me chapter 89 . 7/19
Dude. Duuude. Your story just absorbed like 3 weeks of my life and I have no regrets. I started a little rocky with Mabel and Dipper feeling a bit out of character, but that was just because you wrote it before season 2 I'm pretty sure. Once you got into the swing of things though it was great! Well written, good characterisation, fun plot, some great OC's, and most importantly it still feels like Gravity Falls! Could do with a beta reader to catch some simple errors, and the pacing is a little inconsistent but otherwise great job! Easily the best gravity falls fic there is.
I hope you get back to writing soon!
I Bet My Life is a good song but Monster by the same band would have been a better choice
mebradhen chapter 6 . 6/15
Just face it mate... This was amazing while it lasted, but I don't think he is returning. I REALLY WANT TO BE PROVEN WRONG. I guess we will never know how it ends...
PLEASE COMEBACK! PLEASE! THIS IS AMAZING!
YOUR AMAZING!
JustARandomDude chapter 76 . 5/8
Very cool story once again but 1 mistake; Gideon was NOT born in Gravity Falls ( at least i dont think so ) because in the show it implies that Stanford hid the journals all over America and Gideon was a travelling con-man ( very much like Stanley) and that he was looking for the over two journals.
JustARandomGuy chapter 14 . 5/1
Series is amazing keep up good work when is soos-less part 2 coming out?
Bill here! Found a few fanfics where Weirdmageddon continues. THANKS FOR CHOOSING MY SIDE!
AXOLOTL! My time has come to burn! I invoke the ancient power that I may return!
Hey, where's Stan in the last chapters?
1,370 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »