Reviews for Not By The Rules
MazeRunnerJunkie chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Awwwwwwww! This was so cute!
Olivia O'Neil chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Love it. 5 stars.
Iykwim chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
It was too cute 0w0 I really loved it !
Congratulations ! 83
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Amazing story! I have a soft spot for Newt, and to pair him with Thomas is great! Plus, when he calls Thomas 'Tommy' it's the cutest thing ever! Love it! And now whenever I picture Newt all I see is Thomas Brodie Sangster :) Love. Anyway, great story! I absolutely loved it, and I thought you did a wonderful job with Newt's character.
herbert942 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Oh my gosh this is just perfect! You've got the lingo down pat and Newt is just so lovely in this!
Sassi Neri chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Great fanfic! Short and sweet. Probably the best TMR one I have read so far :) You did a great job at imitating the personalities of the characters from the book. Goes into favorites!
Sassi Neri chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Great fanfic! Probably the best TMR I have read so far :) you did a really great job at imitating the tone of the characters. This one goes to favorites :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I never actually thought about Newtmas as a pairing, but this has made me like it! Very well written and realistic!
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Really enjoyed this!
Greenie.Witch chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
This is the most in-character Newtmas I've ever read! I think this could have totally fit into the story (I wish it WAS part of the story *sigh*). Newtmas for life!
kei-v3 chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
wonderful! Nice outcome. love the dominance and the worry, and how the kiss started.
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Awesome!
are-you-Aaron-Burr-sir chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
*garbled fangirl noises* THIS IS SO CUTE OHMYGOSH I NEEDED THIS BECASE I'VE BEEN CRYING ABOUT PAGE 250 AND THIS REALLY MADE MY DAY THANK YOU
StillFallingAngel chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
This was so completely adorable! I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED IT!
bluefray18 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Oh! There are no words to describe how I feel towards this story! I love the way you describe Newt's every emotions and thoughts so perfectly. Since my fav OTP is Newt/Thomas, this story has really made my day! Oh I wished they were together or at least have scenes like this in the books! Oh and the ending! Hahaha That's just so Thomas to ask Newt that :)
I wish they were more fics like this in the fandom. Anyway, amazing job on this fic! Keep up the good work!