Reviews for Western Immersion
strong bella chapter 15 . 9/11/2016
I loved this so much. I had to come back and reread when I saw the sequel. Fantastic job
astarte-lydianna chapter 15 . 12/6/2015
Brilliantly done! Nine and rose were my fav duo!
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 15 . 7/26/2015
Wow, this was a brilliant story...unconventional and perfectly in character, the whole time. I loved your OCs, they contributed to the story and fleshed it out without hogging the spotlight. Plus the entire concept of an immersion planet was a fascinating one to me, and reminded me of student travel programs to other countries. Just...a whole planet, and not terribly accurate. I'd love to wax poetic about your skills, but it's one AM and I'm about to crash. Best time there is for reading, not so great for critical analysis. But before I go...I just want to say that the way Rose's desire was dealt with, with the Doctor being completely unfazed, until he wasn't...it was great. I loved it. Thank you, and good night
misuky7 chapter 15 . 4/15/2015
This story was brilliant. I loved Simon and Lea, they were a sweet couple. And I adored the relationship between The Doctor and Rose, it was very flowing. :3
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 15 . 3/9/2015
Ahhhh, that was fantastic!
heintz571 chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
Great story and a enjoyable read.
siriusenigma chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
Wow, sorry, yeah that last review was me... I didn't realize I wasn't logged in. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
Fantastic ending! Actually, the whole thing was totally perfect... definitely one of the best I've read. Thanks for the awesomeness.
Blue Stone Shining Wolf chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
My only complaint about this chapter is that it is the last one. I am so happy for both couples in this story and am glad to see they both will have a great future.

Thank you very much for this short story. It feels like an episode (if DW had more of a Torchwood rating) and moves very nicely from beginning to end. I would love to see another one of this length, so I will keep you on alert in case you have any plans in the works.
Blue Stone Shining Wolf chapter 14 . 10/27/2014
I think what I like best about this chapter is that while it is obviously full of passion, there is an underlying feeling of love and connection that goes beyond the physical action. And both of them seem so real with their thoughts, as well as the residual insecurity afterward. "We make each other better" is so very true of them.

Aside, now that I know that Simon and Lea are based loosely on Simon and Kaylee, I can see it . That touches on one of my other favorite fan universe.

I am a little sad the story is coming to a close, but it appears everyone will get a happily ever after.
Hediru chapter 14 . 10/27/2014
Perfect! So glad that they are finally together!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
Yay! Love it!
krashingkritter chapter 14 . 10/25/2014
I knew Lea and Simon were based Kaylee and Simon from Firefly! When Simon was introduced for the first time, I thought, "This sounds an awful lot Firefly, right down to the setting." It's very satisfying to know I was right.

I'm sad that 15 is the final chapter, but perhaps a sequel is in order...? ;)
mountaingirlheidi chapter 13 . 10/25/2014
I finally got around to reading this last night! I LOVE IT! The story itself is just so fun, but I love the romantic side story of Lea and Simon - and of the Doctor and Rose, of course. The Doctor seems to be doing domestic quite well with his hormonal pink and yellow human. ;) I can't wait to see how the rest of the story continues!
Hediru chapter 13 . 10/25/2014
Oh. My. This... hurry up and post the next chapter!