Reviews for Seventh Horcrux
yochan123 chapter 9 . 10/22
Oh, Professors, I'm so glad you're here. Moody's a Death Eater and tried to kill me, but, thankfully, I killed him first…with love."

Yup XD
Snape god just needs to go fuck off
yochan123 chapter 8 . 10/22
Yeah no Ginny stalker for Harry here nope get away thot

They greatly endangered mine first when they attacked me with spears, and, really, a few less mermen is hardly a problem. They kill more students than the moving staircase…and we all know what I did to the moving staircase."
Lol indeed
yochan123 chapter 5 . 10/22
Die dumbledore always blaming Harry for everything this bitch
yochan123 chapter 4 . 10/22
God I want to kick Snape and dumbledore down the moving staircase from the astronomy tower
yochan123 chapter 3 . 10/22
After all, every Weasley has been in Gryffindor for generations. Even the Gryffindor family didn't all go to Gryffindor! And your constant breeding is clearly a desperate attempt to produce Parseltongue from your impure blood.

Hahahahahaha

I cracked out laughing too much lmao he six’s the spider on Lockhart lmao
yochan123 chapter 2 . 10/22
That year, I was determined to singlehandedly win the House Cup.

For Slytherin.
Lmaooo

This is so funny it’s like how I wished things would have gone. Stupid minion ron and smart Hermione and utterly foolish dumbledore

Snape being a petty bitch
yochan123 chapter 1 . 10/22
Ooh I love this already! From his whole “in hindsight I didn’t know how horcruxes worked” to tormenting the Dursleys cuz these bitches deserve it and Tom riddle ain’t gonna take more childhood shit now that he knows he has magic

I blame Dumbledore.

I was five years old when Petunia Dursley realized that she would never be rid of me. I know this because she began sobbing while insisting that she would never be rid of me.

Thick as they were, the Dursleys eventually realized that the only way to live unharmed was to accommodate my desires. It was the childhood I had always dreamed of.

Hahahahah DOWN WITH DUMBLEDORE BITCH NEVER DID ANYTHING POSITIVE FOR THE WIZARDING WORLD’s advancement

Glad the Dursleys got the fear pounded into them. He should curse them when he gets the chance, permanently
yochan123 chapter 21 . 10/22
The treatment of Severus Snape in canon is…weird. He spends an inordinate amount of time tormenting children and generally being nasty to everyone he meets. But then he turns out to be on the right side of the war so INSTANT REDEMPTION

I feel this keenly
As well as dumbledore’s damn twinkle. It’s either the Dursleys kill him or he kills the Dursleys
Surtur2179 chapter 14 . 10/10
oh god fuck that's so funny
Dr Gero chapter 20 . 10/5
This was a great story! The writing, tone and characters felt consistent, the humor was well planned out and we had some good payoffs (loved the recurring jokes; they weren't used too heavily and didn't wear out their welcome), and the plot was a lot of fun. The whole traitorous death eaters subplot was a good laugh and I'm glad it became a bigger story thread. The bickering between them and Voldy just accepting Sirius because he couldn't remember his position in the last war was great. I also loved your semi-explanations and handling for HarryMort and Luna being their special kind of crazy. The trick with the imperious was a stroke of genius and so many things about HarryMort slid into place.
I'm usually lukewarm on epilogues that jump forward so far forward, maybe I've been burned by canon, but I was happy to see where everyone ended up and I'd love to see some adventures with Rose in her mad world.
Thank you for taking the time to write and post this for all of us! This is one of my favorite stories I've read in a long time. I'm looking forward to any future work you put out!
Dr Gero chapter 3 . 10/2
This is a lot of fun! TomHarry's comments and "insights" are a blast. Each chapter has been pretty funny but there's always one or two lines that make me crack up. And while I wish the chapters were a bit longer with more detail, it still works well and the quick nature of the chapters add to the chaotic nature of Tom's mind.
Poor Hagrid and Dobby. It makes sense Tom wouldn't care and use them as needed, but I hope things work out for them.
I'm also hopeful Tom collects more minions and becomes a semi-unintentional dark or grey lord.
Great work so far!
This was amazing and so funny, I loved this!
Elverum chapter 21 . 9/13
I think somehow, this is the funniest thing I have ever read. Fanfic or novel. Thanks for breaking me /s
Love the name: Severus Albus Lily Luna Lord Voldemort Potter. Does make me wonder what the teacher did while calling her and even Dumbledore's name. I mean, was it only the first name and the surname or the whole thing. Potter Voldemort Lord Luna Lily Albus Severus.
Friendlyreviewer chapter 1 . 8/28
This is the funnies stuff. Kudos to u author
1,849 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »