Reviews for Seventh Horcrux
Zeuseus chapter 20 . 3/22
Just re-read this. I think I need Medical help for my ribs from giggling too much.
trip-trap chapter 20 . 3/19
This was one of the funniest things I've read in a very long time. I enjoyed it so much - your comedic timing is perfect. I especially loved Dark Lady Hermione, and Harrymort believing his own lies, and Ron going along with things because why not, and Ginny's everything. I think maybe my favourite misunderstanding is the whole "Dark Magic" thing - it set up so many great jokes. Gah, and also, Neville! Thank you for writing this, and for giving me so much entertainment and happiness while I read it.
dead feather chapter 21 . 3/17
This was bloody brilliant. Sometime after fourth year it went a bit too crack and was an inch off from skipping the plot too fast, but it was still so much fun!
rpeh chapter 20 . 3/15
This is very well-written, with good characterisation. But although there are a few comic moments, it's not funny.
bigtomato chapter 21 . 3/14
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. It is entertaining, well-written, funny, fluid, flows well, and... i really really enjoyed reading it.

I loved the povs of Harrymort and Voldemort, i loved how Sirius just rolled with being the Dark Lord's right hand man. I loved how Harrymort's mind twisted everything into his own view point, so we could clearly see what he thought was happening, while also seeing what was probably happening. Brilliant!

Thank you for sharing it!
bigtomato chapter 3 . 3/13
Pottermort is such a dick. I love this story! It's not slapstick, but it is hilarious!
Yoholic chapter 8 . 3/13
One of the best humour potter fics i have seen.
onlytoask chapter 21 . 3/3
This is at least my third time reading this and I still think it's one of the greatest stories, and probably the funniest, that I've read.
mugglesftw chapter 14 . 3/3
Sirius and Severus as Lover?

OK, that settles it. This fic isn't crack. CRACK IS THIS FIC.
mugglesftw chapter 13 . 3/3
It's amazing how stupid most wizards are. It is my persona belief that having magic atrophies most of their brains, because otherwise one of them might not be so boneheaded about life in general.
mugglesftw chapter 12 . 3/3
I almost pity Umbridge.

Almost.
mugglesftw chapter 11 . 3/3
As a minion, Ginny needs work. She's not nearly conniving enough.

Also, she should get a mallet and a harlequin out fit. For reasons.
mugglesftw chapter 10 . 3/3
Ron is the best in this story. He hasn't a clue, but dammit, he tries.
Digitize27 chapter 21 . 3/3
*Harry is invisible*

I need that on a shirt.
Digitize27 chapter 20 . 3/3
Wow, Vol-Harry unintentionally became the most content man in existence...
Nice