Reviews for Seventh Horcrux
Bele chapter 21 . 3/22
crazy story, lost the plot somewhere in between. loved every minute of it, really cool. definitively worth a read! thank you for sharing!
ShadowEmbers chapter 1 . 3/22
Ahahahaahaahahahahahaha. I’m laughing already.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 3/21
Falls over laughing. Only Tom would think about weaponizing Nargles-ok, Dumbledore probably would if he thought Nargles would real, mind you.

But Harry/Tom is very lucky thus far that Hermione hasn't really decided to oppose him.

Hyperion Pyxidis chapter 21 . 3/20
Hello! I must say that I love your story! It's the characters, your writing style, the plot - yeah, basically everything. You've got me hooked. And I mean really hooked. I have read this piece of art like at least 10 times and I swear it only gets better with time. I don't know how it works, but it does. Love it! Thank you very much for all the fun I got when I read it.
Ricochetback chapter 1 . 3/16
Best story in the humour genre on this site by far. A true gem that I will come back to read every once in a while
InsaneRabbit chapter 5 . 3/15
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 3/10
This is going to be interesting (and Cho will never look at Harry since Cedric is going to live, oops).

In one fic I read, Phil (The Slytherin of Insufficient Light) who was a seventh year made a bit of pocket money putting names in for a small, reasonable fee. I am really surprised that Tom/Harry didn't try a spot of bribery.

But yes, throwing something without magic does seem to be something that no one tried in canon.
borderlandsman chapter 20 . 3/9
i really enjoyed this story, but i am a bit disappointed that ginevra never used her mom's love potion on harry. that would have been amusing.
ermileentalavera chapter 1 . 3/6
yejin chapter 21 . 2/26
excuse me, can i ask, cal i translate your parody into korean parody website? your fiction is my own pleasure, and i have confiction that you allow this. ...can i?
lol chapter 19 . 2/24
"If it isn't true, why are you denying it?"
Battlesny chapter 17 . 2/26
so Fawkes was watching Harrymort to make sure he wouldn't turn too far into the Voldemort side of his soul. and at the moment he is with Neville and is causing Ginevra pain with it's song
Battlesny chapter 13 . 2/26
Dobby's cakes? you mean the ones from Malfoy's place where Bellatrix has been dosing them with love potions? lol
Battlesny chapter 3 . 2/25
aww, I thought Harrymort was going to kill Dumbledore and take over the school and put Diary as the Dark Arts teacher. maybe get another Horcrux in to teach Defence Against the Dark Arts.
That is such a sweet end. Harry got everything he ever wanted.
1,295 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »