Reviews for Seventh Horcrux
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 7/15
Falls over laughing. And yet, this Harry has pointed out just how evil Hermione's mindwipe of her parents really was.

Enjoying the ride, mind you.
Kitsuki chapter 1 . 7/7
Okay, I just found this masterpiece and read it all in one breath. I jever laughed so hard in my life. Thank you for this experience! Write something like this again, or else I might die soon. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Only thing I am sad about is that I cannot read it for the first time ever again. But am sure I will read it again and laugh as hard as I did now.
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 7/5
Well, it sounds like Dumbledore is dead and Voldemort is somewhat confused, but with Harry/Voldemort in his head and Voldemort in his, it's no surprised.

As for Hermione, she really can be quite ruthless with no help at all. But telling her this isn't helpful. Best just to let her act.

Mmmm….Voldemort *is* aware of the curse on the Defense position, right?
Magic Blue chapter 21 . 7/4
This story was bloody awesome ! I think it worked so well because the dark lord was nicely done and the others characters put it in perspective. This was really funny and well wrote. Great work !
ps : sorry for the English, it's not my native language
NousNaissonsTousFous chapter 21 . 7/4
Thank you ! This story was awesome, I was laughing all along.
I think it was THE best fanfiction I've ever read... I'm just disappointed I didn't discover it sooner :)
reluctantuser chapter 21 . 7/2
*Inserts short comment that states high satisfaction with this fic, attempts to also be witty, fails*
accidentalsuperhero chapter 21 . 6/30
This is one of the funniest fics I've ever read. Some of the character interactions really made me grin. Well done, Emerald Ashes.
Nercius chapter 20 . 6/29
Brilliant. This is what I imagine Harry Potter would have been if it was done by Monty Python.
Nercius chapter 9 . 6/29
I'm cracking up from your description of a Voldy on Voldy battle as "very green".
Yuna chapter 6 . 6/22
Technically Harry could have just asked Dobby to put the paper inside...
I mean, I've got no clue how old Dobby is or how long a house elf lives, but I suppose it COULD work.
Anyway, it is a brilliant idea that he could just throw it, no one would think that up in a bloody MAGIC teaching school.
Zarraha chapter 21 . 6/15
Just a friendly reminder to the author that this is really funny and we're stilling waiting for Rose's sequel if you have the time for it :)
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 6/16
If mostly Slytherin parents are attending, there won't be that many complaints about Snape in the first place. If Molly had complaints about Snape, he would have received several Howlers by now, but she knows precisely how hard her children work in Potions, and how hard some of them don't. Hermione never tells her parents anything, and they probably don't know about the parent-teacher conference day in the first place. Augusta doesn't expect much from Neville in the first place, and not too many others actually *have* complaints about Snape anyway. There, cleared it up for you.

Now, complaints against *Dumbledore* for threatening the lives of the children a fairly constant basis...yup, that explains why he won't be there.

And I see that Dumbledore is trying to guarantee no house but Gryffindor will ever want to raise a wand for him again...
I really like the way Harry banished the poison, though. Perhaps it would be too hard for Dumbledore to take along an unsuspecting apidistra and have it drink the potion? Yeah, that must be it.
Hypervene chapter 20 . 6/11
God. What a ride. That is a perfect ending.
Hypervene chapter 7 . 6/10
It's great because everyone is still themselves, sana Ginerva.
JoyHazelAnderson chapter 1 . 6/7
Hi, I'm rereading this, which should tell you how awesome this book is and in effect how awesome you are for writing it. anyways, I think it is time to get my younger brother as addicted to Harry Potter as he is to lotr so that I can get his opinions on these delicate matters. toodles
1,340 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »