Reviews for Seventh Horcrux
Not Voldemort chapter 2 . 9/21
SOOO FUNNY DUDE! I loved this chapter I almost cried out of laughter, I loved the relationship between Harry and Malfoy, and how Harry treats Ron as his minion, and he just goes along with it. "For bravery in the face of fire"
Not Voldemort chapter 1 . 9/20
Comical portrayal of Voldemort - it's interesting AND funny! Also the idea behind this book is genius! Voldemort's personality is pretty different from the real HP but overall I love what I'm reading so far.
Midots chapter 21 . 9/21
a first person narrative which I actually enjoy.
Ron shrugged. "I dunno. Dealing with your murderous urges?"

I can't believe RON said that. Then again this is a crack fic.
"Can you imagine how it is for them? If their mother ever forgets to dose their father, he'll leave the family, and she'll die of a broken heart. Then, they'll be all alone, spurned by a man they never really knew."

Yes Tom. It seems like you are totally over with your family issues.
broken5pieces chapter 17 . 9/14
this trunk dying thing is hilarious.
broken5pieces chapter 15 . 9/14
Okay I've seen like no one reviewing about this... but we all agree Luna and Ginerva are the geniuses who are the only ones who know what's going on in this entire fic right?

Excluding Crazy Tom.
broken5pieces chapter 13 . 9/14
wacky lol
I have NEVER laughed out loud so many times at a fanfic. Your humor is so wonderful and I loved this story the second time around even more than the first. Truly incredible. Thank you!
tanilc chapter 21 . 9/12
Great story so funny
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 21 . 9/11
I read this fic only after I saw its title as #1 fic on HPFF subreddit. It is wicked! Loved every word, so glad to find it! Thank you very, very, very much. And you made a lot of good points. Though I'm still shipping Draco
JesterDGrowlithe chapter 21 . 9/8
You know me and a buncha fellas would love to see Rose Weasley's adventurers as Sirius and Harry as her teachers, and Severus Freaking Snape as the headmaster.
Lexithewitch chapter 2 . 9/8
He kinda sounds like Sherlock
the Honeycomb chapter 3 . 9/6
IM CRyInG! HAHAHAHA! You stop this nonsense and get back in your diary young man! Ppfffffttt I think I'm bout to pee on myself.
the Honeycomb chapter 3 . 9/6
I'm at work so I'm trying to withhold my laughter but it's just making me cry and now I'm worried someone's going to ask me "what's wrong?" and I'll lose my composure and start laughing hysterically. Truly though, this is hilarious!
1,375 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »