Reviews for Seventh Horcrux
"thirteen years old and Hermione Granger was already planning her first genocide. While I admired her precocious cruelty – I hadn't even dreamed of such things until I was at least sixteen" - THE BEST LINE EVER WRITTEN IN FICTION. I love this story
TwilightHPSlasher chapter 11 . 8/31
I have to say that I have never laughed so hard while reading...and I'm just on chapter 11. Thank you so much for writing this.
clockless night chapter 21 . 8/28
Do you know that feeling when you feel empty but can't quite discover why? I'm complete again, and it was because all my life I have been searching for a work of art like this. Thank you.
ZoeMoe15 chapter 3 . 8/27
U died at Chapter 3's ending.
jlluh chapter 21 . 8/25
I smiled so much my face hurts.
Iwik chapter 21 . 8/21
You should put a warning up for people to not read this story in public. I started laughing, loudly, while on the train and I was only 5 in the 40 minutes ride. I got judgemental looks thrown at me every time I snorted. This story is terrible, and shouldn't have seen the light of day.

I can't possibly thank you enough for writing it.
cherrishish chapter 6 . 8/15
Geez I'm laughing so hard I might pee myself XD
neilia96 chapter 8 . 8/15
Looooll this is hilarious :D
cherrishish chapter 1 . 8/15
Curious
sodasoda chapter 21 . 8/11
Honestly, I think this is the first fic where I've actually agreed with and enjoyed the canon pairings choice... But that little bit aside, this is hands-down the funniest, most amazing fic I've ever read! Absolutely brilliant! X
Jasper'sDarlinBunny chapter 20 . 8/10
Well, it was amazing until you decided to stick with canon couples... good story otherwise
Jasper'sDarlinBunny chapter 3 . 8/10
I feel as though voldemort/harry has the personality of a young malfoy and it cracks me up! I'm just imagining him saying what you wrote, but with an "I'm the best and you all should know, appreciate, and bow to me" kind of air. Voldy has got attitude! I love where he says that if the painting he argued with had the ability to change its mind that it would know that he is right and how he constantly insults Ron in a hilarious fashion. "I could sell your whole family and it wouldn't be worth what this cloak is worth!" I normally hate first person writing, but i love this!
GinHanelle chapter 8 . 8/7
Every chapter has priceless humor. No clue how you manage to be so talented.
GinHanelle chapter 7 . 8/7
Your words never fail to make me laugh. You bring me happiness even when I just skim through this story on a whim.
Rangle chapter 18 . 8/6
I hope you didn't make Harry "normal"-er.
1,214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »