Reviews for Masks
KristosLilly chapter 2 . 7/28/2017
OMG I love the angst. So, so much. This couple (especially the Maggie version) has my heart.
KristosLilly chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
Love it. I loved Maggie's take on Rachel and thought she and Bruce deserved a real chance. Excellent work!
kindleflame5 chapter 15 . 9/7/2015
Nice ending! It would have been a great twist if Rachel had taken over being a vigilante though. A girl can dream!
HcintaHr chapter 15 . 9/7/2015
Wonderful ending! Brought the whole story into a nice closure. I thought I was the crazy few who still ship Rachel and Bruce, and I'm glad I found a talented writer who ship them too! thank you for your stories. Please write some more!
highlander348 chapter 15 . 9/7/2015
A lovely ending! Thanks for writing it! I hope you do a sequel some day to. Cheers!
HcintaHr chapter 14 . 8/25/2015
Sigh! Awesome story. Love happy endings
highlander348 chapter 14 . 6/13/2015
Oh Alfred is alive! That was a surprise! Well he is living life now so that is sweet. Plus Bruce and Rachel are married now to! No more Batman though? That is sad. What will Gotham do without it's protector? Might another take up the cause then? Update soon!
kindleflame5 chapter 13 . 6/5/2015
Yes she killed the Joker! Awesome!
WinterRain36 chapter 13 . 5/25/2015
I was waiting for Rachel to get some payback on Joker for all the suffering he put her through. She did something that Batman should have done long ago but didn't have the guts to do. Rachel made a difference. I say she take over as Gotham's vigilante while Bruce stays home and takes care of the baby. A lot more men do that these days and Rachel would make a great hero!
highlander348 chapter 13 . 5/24/2015
Great chapter! Rachel did a good thing in killing that bastard! She has nothing to feel bad about. Heck she is a hero and the entire city should be thankful to her! Now I am of mixed feelings about Bruce quitting being Batman in the long run. Maybe he can take a break for a while but Gotham still needs him. Rachel could help him out after the baby is born. Watch his back. Will they be getting married now? Please say yes! :)
highlander348 chapter 12 . 5/23/2015
NO! Rachel needs to kill that clown end of story! I am so pissed!
WinterRain36 chapter 11 . 5/14/2015
It would be so nice to see Rachel kick some ass! Don't you agree?
highlander348 chapter 11 . 5/13/2015
Is Rachel finally going to fight? Please say yes! I want that so bad! That and see her drive the Tumbler! Please make my wish come true! :)
kindleflame5 chapter 10 . 3/15/2015
I had a question. Does Rachel know how to fight? Has she taken any training at all?
highlander348 chapter 10 . 3/15/2015
What happened! Tell me! Oh I hate cliffhangers! I wish Rachel had kicked Joker in the balls for playing with her like that! I hate that clown! Please update soon! I am biting my nails here and ruining my manicure! :(