Reviews for Sea of Emotion
Boy I love this story. It's really too my, You've done a great job
flipped chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
way to go gg!
the Black Rose chapter 14 . 8/5/2005
For whatever reason, the site tells me "chapter out of range" when I try to review ch 15. Dunno why that would be... ANYWAY, this was cute GG. It was fun and I enjoyed it. I think I prefer the pirate ship one of the 2 fics set at sea, but I did enjoy the banter/challenge between Heero and Rel. You do that well. :) Huzzah for finishing another one. Love, Rose
yuya otaku chapter 15 . 6/4/2005
Wa~ri!(sob!) this beloved fanfic is over!I'm sorry that I reviewed it only now, but I have always loved this!you're cool!(",) hope you'll do another wonderful fic,and I'll be there to try and read and review it!hugs!
Hououza chapter 15 . 5/27/2005
Beautiful story one I have had a great time reading and in a way am sad to see end.

Looking forwards to the next chapter of Upper Class to aleviate the grief _;

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Sehri chapter 15 . 5/27/2005
eey!

this was a very beautiful fic! I hope you'll write more fics so good as this one in the future!

loved this story very much!
Dragonpit chapter 15 . 5/26/2005
Magnificent! Loved it!
LaniZion chapter 15 . 5/26/2005
Ah, that was a beautiful fic. Whoo! I enjoyed it very much, even though I came in a little late. . What a great ending! Ja Ne!
AnimeSiren chapter 15 . 5/26/2005
yes this was a good story
PleaseDeleteThankYou chapter 14 . 5/8/2005
NO! everything was going so well! Why did Relena have to turn all freaky! Great chappie by the way
Anna chapter 14 . 5/4/2005
O...I like :) Keep going! :-D
AnimeSiren chapter 14 . 5/4/2005
o, things are heating up
Sery chapter 14 . 5/3/2005
eey...

very good, and updat soon pleaz
Morrighan of Crimson and Sable chapter 14 . 5/3/2005
Aww..! Poor Heero! I hope Relena resolves her personal issues soon! And I totally like the ZechsxNoin moment. _

Can't wait to see more, ness!

~~Morri-chan
Dragonpit chapter 14 . 5/3/2005
Okay...that must REALLY suck for him. But I think a day or two of alone time for Relena would be a good idea. Unless you're planning a jail break. And those are my opinions for this review. Update soon!