Reviews for Sea of Emotion
the-undefined chapter 14 . 5/3/2005
now this is gettin slightly angsty... i like happy luv stories... u wanna make me happy and not get hurt like those idiots ova there? *points at motionless bodies stacked on top of each other*
PleaseDeleteThankYou chapter 13 . 4/17/2005
Aw so cute, I love it when Heero gets all protective. I'm so glad Treize is gonna be rotting in jail and not in a coffin 6ft deep. I hope you update soon.
Jamaican Insanity chapter 13 . 4/13/2005
Wow not bad at all, in fact it was Great. Keep up the good work.
sweetangel4 chapter 13 . 3/29/2005
Another awesome job on chapters 12 and 13. I always look forward to your updates. I'm so into your stories. You are a very talented writer. Keep up the good work. Get another chapter out soon. :)
Morrighan of Crimson and Sable chapter 13 . 3/28/2005
Aww...!

Can't wait to see more, ness! _

Love,

Morri-chan
satarow-raven chapter 13 . 3/26/2005
oh. My. Goodness. This is just, just...guh!

its absolutly wonderfull im this close to tears man!

you put everything in this story and made it work.

for me Gundam Wing fic are rarly good when they dont fallow the series in some way.

but you proved me wrong this was nothing like the series but you made it work...and rather well i might add.

you are a new fav and i cant wait for more.

ou I CANT WAIT PLEASE GIVE ME MORE...

hugs and kisses, later!

(does freakishly weird happy dance)
Sanoske Shinchirko chapter 13 . 3/25/2005
Sanoske:Hey, Shinchirko, where is Ryo, Kyo and Char? I thought they would help with this also.

Shinchirko:Oh well, Ryo went to work, Kyo is going out with Aiko and Maxmori and your brother said he had to go over a friend's house for the night.

Sanoske:Oh, anywho, kool story. Relena and Heero! All the way baby!

Shinchirko:Relena & Heero! All the way honey!

Sanoske & Shinchirko: Relena & Heero! They're the couple. Cute! Cute! Cute! Yes they are.

Sanoske:*grinning like a idiot* We have this thing were we say the same thing. Right?

Shiinchirko:*same grin as Sanoske* We have this thing were we say the same thing. Right?

Sanoske:Chi-yah! Anyway, Heero and Relena! Go, Go, Go!

Shinchirko:Chi-yah! Anyway, Heero & Relena! Go, Go, Go!

Sanoske:Now we say goodbye.

Shinchirko:Now we say goodbye.

Sanoske & Shinchirko:Ja ne GG1-san!
Hououza chapter 13 . 3/25/2005
Excellent chapter.

So many sad things, at last she can be free of them with someone who truely cares for her. I'm sure Milliardo is he won't be too happy when he finds out about Heero bedding his sister but 'm sure Noin will help him get over it.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Sery chapter 13 . 3/25/2005
good story, keep it up!
Dragonpit chapter 13 . 3/25/2005
It was cute. It was a pleasure reading it. Update soon!
AnimeSiren chapter 13 . 3/24/2005
that was a good chapter a lot of things got sorted out. i agree that was a good place to stop. Good update.
LaniZion chapter 13 . 3/24/2005
Pardon my language, but damn! Where the hell have I been while you were putting these out. This is an absolutely wonderful fic! Even though this is the first chapter I've read, it's pulled me in right away. I'll read the other chapters (1-12) now. But this fic is really awesome. There aren't any typos, and the style is great! I really want to read more now!
Hououza chapter 12 . 1/10/2005
Fantastic chapter!

Glad to see both men acting on their emotions. I wonder what will happen and what are the demons of her past...

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Dragonpit chapter 12 . 1/9/2005
I wonder what those demons are... If Inuyasha were there, he'd...oops. Wrong anime. Sorry. I bet the wrong kind of demons, too...Anyways, I loved this chapter. The romance was cute. Update soon!
AnimeSiren chapter 12 . 1/9/2005