Reviews for Sea of Emotion
AnimeSiren chapter 12 . 1/9/2005
i like the new update!
sweetangel4 chapter 11 . 12/29/2004
Another awesome job on another awesome chapter in another awesome story. You are one of the most talented fanfic writers that i've had the priviledge to read from. All of your stories keep improving. Keep up the good work and creativity. :)
AnimeSiren chapter 11 . 12/29/2004
awesome story hurry up and update
Anna chapter 11 . 12/15/2004
Hi! I love this story! Plz finish it!
Chrikaru chapter 11 . 11/29/2004
Trust Heero to do something so nuts...but it worked so that's the important bit! Great chapter - please keep up the good work!

_

Though I'd love an update soon, I know it's tough so I won't send you too many death threats...just a pretty please instead? :P
Hououza chapter 11 . 11/28/2004
Excellent chapter!

Not quite a 'perfect soldier' moment but damn close...actaully, thinking about it he did almost kill both himself and Relena meaning it was spot on! Darn fool!

Well, they're safe, now we have to wait and see what she's going to do to him when she wakes up...

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
kiramyo chapter 10 . 10/2/2004
Wow, amazing and original! Not very often an author such as yourself comes along with a story such as this. Keep it up, and update soon.
Piece of Peace chapter 10 . 9/25/2004
hey, i like your story. keep it up mademoiselle!
tanni chapter 10 . 9/16/2004
Can't wait to find out what the next chapter brings; this is getting really intresting. Good job! :)
Dragonpit chapter 10 . 9/16/2004
As always, a good chapter. I'm surprised Treize didn't try to have his way with Relena, but then again...aww, forget it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Hououza chapter 10 . 9/16/2004
Fantastic chapter!

Glad to know the two of them are getting closer, now Heero just has to live up to his words and save her...I wonder if he will pull a 'perfect soldier' like stunt...

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
gundamgrl111 chapter 10 . 9/16/2004
Write more this story is awsome
Knives-daughter chapter 9 . 8/19/2004
More write more or die I may be Vash's daughter but i will kill you
Yer Mom's Face chapter 9 . 8/8/2004
Great as usual, and I cannot wait for more! _

Of love and lollipops,

Relena Maxwell xoxoxoxo
Silver Magiccraft chapter 9 . 8/8/2004
I love your story, and the idea of it. It's very creative...And I love how you've written the characters and their pasts. You've done an awesome job with this story, and keeping all readers on edge. I can't wait to see more. Until then!

Sayonara