Reviews for Sea of Emotion
Hououza chapter 9 . 8/8/2004
Oh dear...I hope they can get her back in time...

Excellent chapter.

crystal-gundam chapter 9 . 8/7/2004
You finally updated! Cool! Please update soon again and I love your stories!
Dragonpit chapter 8 . 7/21/2004
Now THIS is interesting. Good story so far. That's all I can really say here. UPDATE SOON!
Nubia chapter 8 . 7/18/2004
what happened to her? this is a good story, update soon.
Yer Mom's Face chapter 8 . 7/18/2004
Yay! Nice chapter! I can't wait for the next one - please keep up the awesome writing! _

Of love and lollipops,

Relena Maxwell xoxoxoxoxoxo
animechick2487 chapter 8 . 7/17/2004
Hey GG!

Chapter well written! Relena and Heero's emotions simply jump out of the page. _

I'm beggining to think that it's tradition for Heero and Relena to go through hell before they actually get together. I seriously haven't seen a fic where Heero and Relena don't get tortured, heartbroken, split, before getting together or dying.

Well, at least that makes their final get together much much more sweet and beautiful. _

Please update soon. I wonder why Relena was kidnapped...other than the normal above stated reason. _

Update soon!
Hououza chapter 8 . 7/17/2004
Beautiful chapter, should have guessed it would end that way.

Shadowreader chapter 7 . 7/10/2004
Hey, great story. One of the more unique stories that I have seen. Please continue.
sweetangel4 chapter 7 . 6/22/2004
I guess now i can say get another chapter out soon because I said it in chapter six but as of a few minutes ago after i had reviewed chapter six i didn't realize you had this chapter out. Anyways great job on the characterization in this story. I like Relena's character and Noin's as well. I haven't heard much from Hilde though or Trowa for that matter. Keep up the good work and get another chapter out soon. :)
sweetangel4 chapter 6 . 6/22/2004
I've been wondering what had happened to this story. Thanx for getting another chapter out and please get another one out soon. :)
CrazygurlMadness chapter 7 . 6/20/2004
AH! You're killing me! You know we want to see THE DATE! THE DATE is very important!

*mutters some more incoherent stuff about THE DATE*

Anyway. MWAHA! You have me hooked! Watch me put you in my faves!

Hououza chapter 7 . 6/19/2004
Excellent chapter!

Personally I think that the hardest part is always to get the first line, once I have that it generally flows from there but until then its very difficult.

Look forwards to seeing what Trieze has in store and how the dinner goes.

Norman chapter 7 . 6/19/2004
Well.. this chapter is a change. I'm glad that heero and relena are acting a little bit more human now. Although there is still not much happening on Quatre, Wufei, Trowa and the other girl's parts. You might want to shed a little bit more light on what's going on with them, and maybe get them to be more a part of the story.

But still this chapter is good. Specially that part where Noin read Zechs' memo. It kinda shows what the character is thinking, not just saying or doing. Keep it up!
Dragonpit chapter 7 . 6/18/2004
Alright, things are moving! I can't wait to see how Heero's and Relena's date turns out! And what will happen at port? Hope you update soon!
Yer Mom's Face chapter 7 . 6/18/2004