Reviews for Fighter Jock
illyara chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Oh My God!

I just love your fic.

It's the best I've read about this love triangle.

Like you, I hate Minmei deeply.

And just wish the worst that life can offer, such as finishing married to Kyle.

As Lisa and Rick or Misa and Hikaru, god are so adorable together.

That was quite obvious that eventually marrying and having a dream life, with lots of happy days and pure children.

Anyway, I wanted you to know that there are people who definitely like your story, so continues to write and especially so on this pretty little writing partner, greetings illyara
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Please update "This Kiss"
Lord of the Pit chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
As song fic go, this one can be considered the best one i have read. Good job.
Kitty Fett chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Oh, you rock Cwolf! This is just too cool! (Or would that be "2 Kewl" considering the song? :p )
Orange Blossom Nin chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Oh god...*cringes* Hate the song...Love the parody! It fits absolutly perfectly! Keep it up! I wanna see more songs like that!
Otaku-Sama chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Heh, cute... Great job, funny to read, somethin' every Worshipper of Lisa Hayes should see. Oh Great Kalashnikov, I can picture her singing this...
silver-garcia chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
actually one of the better uses of the song i have seen
Wingleader Sora Jade chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
*laughs* I like it! Yes, I can see Roy guitaring there easily.

She goes out one day

Hears people say

Rick Hunter just proposed to Lisa Hayes

I’m with the fighter jock

Jamming with that hotshot

‘Meet you at the park after patrol’

I never dreamed

Of walking hand-in-hand with him

Making him forget about that girl he used to know

Those parts were the best! *squeals* Rick and Lisa belong together forever.
Nova Victoria Jade Satori chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
I like it. You should visit and join . They need better stories believe me!
Yaoi Goddess Kome chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
I've never heard the song that this is set to but it was still funny. Minmei never truely understood Rick. She was selfish, never realizing what she had. Cute parody.

Megamisama
Leila Winters chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Hee, it was cute! I think EVERYONE really hates Minmei anyways. (It's okay to take a few stabs at her.) Just thinking about it makes me want to curl up with my own Robotech novel! My stupid brother had to go and take 'em to read for himself! (He's such an ass!)

Well, keep up with the Robotech spirit! I've been in love with the series since I was a little girl and I hope I won't quit now!
IronicSymphony chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Hey! I liked that! Don't be worried about every man and his dog...you made it work! Yay for Rick and Lisa!
Newmoon chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
AHH! I was just listening to that song on the radio! Rather annoying if you listen to it enough...