Reviews for Star Trek: New Frontiers
misteryman526 chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
You might want to review accepted canon information before writing your own stories. For example, it is accepted that no Warp drive can reach or exceed Warp factor 10, so just hitting us with a ship that can go Warp 15 is noob mistake. If you're going to exceed normal Star Trek limitations, you're going to have to explain it before you throw it at your readers. Also, while front-facing weapons are described as 'forward', rear-facing weapons are NOT described as 'backward'. Instead you should call them 'aft' (aft torpedos, aft phasers, etc.).
Skagra42 chapter 65 . 5/11/2016
Awesome fan fiction! Great plot!
Doc Yewll chapter 65 . 4/4/2016
é um bom dia para morrer!
Doc Yewll chapter 64 . 3/26/2016
dialogo bem angustiante!
verdades que machucam!
Doc Yewll chapter 60 . 3/17/2016
Partir para luta!
Doc Yewll chapter 59 . 3/6/2016
Ai sim! Vai ter muita ação!
Doc Yewll chapter 58 . 2/26/2016
Não deu tempo nem de respirar!
A vida não é fácil! kkk
Doc Yewll chapter 56 . 2/24/2016
Muito envolvente!
Doc Yewll chapter 57 . 2/20/2016
Muito ltgal essa interação,
e na verdade,
chocolate cura tudo kkkkk
Doc Yewll chapter 54 . 2/10/2016
Eu Sabia que a festa ia ser divertida ! ;)
Doc Yewll chapter 52 . 2/1/2016
Bom comportamento é fundamental, uma gafe pode ser perigosa, não dá para relaxar , nem numa festa...

Gostei da atualização,
um abraço.
Doc Yewll chapter 47 . 12/28/2015
..."You sound angry. I thought you took care of… your problem."
Muito bom!. realmente para um vulcan ela ainda parece emotiva demais...amo esse personagem, quebrando os esteriótipos.
Por algum motivo me fez lembrar do meio-irmão da Spock , o Sybok do filme, as emoções vulcanas existem e podem ficar perigosas pois são intensas, por isso que eles tentam suprimi-las...
Anonymaustrap chapter 6 . 11/16/2015
It looks like now we're getting to the fight! I'm not sure why Nem is gasping for air, or where they are located. I'm assuming Captain Setask is with Nem, and that's why she's calling the bridge. This would indicate that Nem and Setask are at least not on the bridge.

It seems they are shooting at an asteroid field. What makes the buzz melodramatic, though? This seems to be a weapons test, at varying power levels. The correlation between "no explosion" and the destruction of the target seems strange, and one that made the chapter a little confusing. Also, the significance of the ship firing in different colors is lost on me, but if obviously very important.

But, we can tell from how the other characters react that the weapon test was successful, so maybe these other items will be explained. Also, I'm not sure how the victory was a programming victory, so perhaps you could explain a little more in this shorter chapter.
Anonymaustrap chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
In the first paragraph, you write that there are only four replicators and each person can only be used for one meal every other day. I think you're trying to say that the replicator could only be used for one meal every other day and the rest needed to be taken in the mess hall? I think you're also trying to imply the food in the mess hall isn't very good

When you write that he picked a meal less than exemplary, I think you mean far worse than that, and for some reason, I couldn't feel the sarcasm in it, though you probably did mean it to be sarcastic. I'm not sure why the ship has forced them to eat emergency rations.

It sounds like New Romulus doesn't have any technology at all, which must have made it very hard to settle in your Trekverse. I do like how you try to tie the uniqueness of various places to the idea that the borg want everything the same, so that you tie their conversation and hardship back to the main plot of your story.
Anonymaustrap chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
Happily, you're ignoring the "Warp 10 limit" that was put up in Voyager. Hopefully, no one turns into lizards. The shift description is interesting, but I'm not sure what it does for the scene, other than show that the Captain wants everyone to work harder.

The age guessing game is interesting, and hopefully you can use it to tell us more about the characters. It also means that only the engineers are good at math. Its also interesting since usually people graduate from Starfleet Academy at 24, not 18. But we don't know how many lives the Trill has lived.

A Quibble that "Everyone nearly died laughing" is a very overused phrase, you might want to consider using something else to keep the text fresh.

It seems like you're setting this chapter up to be the calm before the storm. As such, you might want to spend more time revealing more about the characters than their ages, but maybe their hobbies or habits or establish some interraction between them.