Reviews for El Beso del Diablo The Kiss of the Devil
mistress-belladonna chapter 8 . 10/25/2003
this story is so awesome! Update soon as you can!
B0nz-Ein chapter 8 . 9/26/2003
Hey great story sorry i didnt read it earlier

lariza chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Hi Sheila! The story was nice! So please...continue it! _x
Jane chapter 8 . 5/7/2003
hello! umm..just wondering when are you gonna finish this one? umm...i'm interested ksi ei...neway, as usual, nice job! ang of a kind kasi!hehehe!
deathwanter chapter 8 . 4/29/2003
What the hell! Hiatus! Oh come on! Continuing this may give your story the oppurtunity to be good or better yet, be a grandslam in the ExT stories. Please continue it!Ill die if you wont!
LiLi chapter 8 . 3/11/2003
NANI! you arent going to continue? WHY! CONTINUE ONEGAI! i beg you! its not fair you write so wickedly. *sigh* i hope you choose to continue this because you are my favourite writer of ET

your grieving fan,

angel sparklzz chapter 8 . 2/20/2003
WHAT? Hiatus! Man this sucks. -_- Well this fic is the bomb! If I had a screen name then I'd definetly put this under one of my favs! And your fics are so classic and original! How do you come up with this stuff? Well it says to write improvements down there, but heck! There's nothing to improve. Update soon!
sTarfisH chapter 8 . 1/13/2003
Hola! I was so sad when i read your announcement! You're one of my favorite ET authors! I hope you get your "groove" back soon. Update when you do!
blue eyes chapter 8 . 1/4/2003
please pretty please continue this soon ur doing a great job !
KawaiiMiki chapter 8 . 12/28/2002
awww.. it's so sad that your taking a break from ET.

I think maybe re visiting some ET sites or reading some ET fics will get you started again(it always get me started, period).

I love YukiTohru pairing, I'm making a shrine for the couple. I've also got all 10 volumes of the manga and I've seen 5 episodes of the anime. Believe me, when Kagura makes the appearance, it was soooooooooooo funny. Everyone in the Anime theatre was laughing their heads off.
Dana Daidouji chapter 8 . 12/28/2002
Hola, hola! it's me again... pretty dissapointed after reading this announcement, I really wanted to read more about this wonderful fic... to bad you're not in the mood... must rest so you'll be full of new and fresh ideas for the next chapters, don't you think? oh! and if you need some help with Spanish I'm willing to help!... gracias! _
Dana Daidouji chapter 4 . 12/28/2002
Hola! I like this story so far, at first I was kind of reluctant to read it (must admit) but is a wonderful story indeed, and the fact that someone cared enough to write a fic with Spanish things in it is pretty cool! I haven't read anything like this before and I'm so happy 'cause I happen to be a Spanish native speaker. Btw, the sweet dessert 'leche flan', I do believe is called 'Quesillo' actually _
silverkaze chapter 8 . 12/23/2002
this is SUCH AN INTERESTING fic. well, keep going! well... of course... you write too much of something you really would get bored of it...

wahaha. hope you make a strong comeback after the break! merry christmas!~
144829 chapter 8 . 12/11/2002
OH MY GOSH! ATE! Why stop now? I mean I've read the chappies (thanks to my sister) and it is like KAWAII and so cool! I love the plot , never read anything like this one! Get your old groove back QUICK! Please? ;;

(s0rry I haven't reviewed the other chappies... lazy me...)
Zansetsu chapter 8 . 12/11/2002
Dont worry, u will definitely find ur old drive to write ET very soon. I noe how it was like. Ur fics are all great. Its really a loss to have u gone , URGH!, no more good old quality ET
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »