Reviews for El Beso del Diablo The Kiss of the Devil
NISSACHAN chapter 8 . 12/10/2002
wow that sux... no more e/t! ahhhhhh!

jhfhfjhd ghfjhgf utr gdfsdsh dfhfjgjlh. o well

i'll live ;_;

ja ne for now then syo hime! *runs off in the darkness laughing insanley*
EmbattledCurve chapter 8 . 12/10/2002
UPDATE SOON!
Ranka chapter 8 . 12/10/2002
Very nice!

Keep up the good work!
iced-apple chapter 8 . 12/10/2002
hi,

i love you're fic please please write more i'm sure you're other readers would say the same! you're one of my favorite authors! you're really good! the fact that you're filipino is nice cause i am too! lols! i like you're site by the way!

cuttie_blossom
KyteAura chapter 8 . 12/10/2002
Good luck trying to find back your inspiration with ET _ After a year, I, myself is getting tried of it. Although I suppose I cannot stop this patterned that formed so long ago. I suppose my goal is to find another ET as good as some I have read so long ago.
Asarai Hinata chapter 5 . 12/8/2002
I didn't think it was a useless chapter! It's great character building as well as beautiful poetry. Beneath are just two things I caught, I doubt you wanted to know about them, and I will try not to do that! I'm sorry!

Eriol blinked repeatedly. "H-He called me..'Hiiragizawa-kun'."

"Did I already forgot how to smile?"
Asarai Hinata chapter 4 . 12/8/2002
ahh lecheflan! Woo hoo! Me want me want! Yeah it's from hispanic decent. Let the chemistry begin You'll get a more thoughtful review from me at the end of this story incase you're getting tired of these pointless ones! But i can't resist ;;;
Asarai Hinata chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
*applauds*Let the challenge begin Oi vay I should be studying for my finals... OH WELL! mawhahahaah.
Asarai Hinata chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
OH it has been SOO Long since I read a Syaoran no Hime fic, and boy have I been missing out. Fantastic storyline (as usual) Awesome originality (as usual)! Off to chappy 2! lalalalala...
blue eyes chapter 7 . 12/6/2002
please continue soon pretty please ur doing a great job
Rini-sama chapter 7 . 12/6/2002
Kawaii desu yo! I love it to death and back again! XD *snoogles* That chappy was soooo kawaii! Please continues o.k.? I hope so! Ja matte!
BoUnCiNgMoOgLeOfDeLiGhT chapter 7 . 12/6/2002
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! LOVE THIS FIC! SO GOOD! poor tomoyo-chan, having to live with something like that... But it's all OK in the end! Right? Right? RIGHT?
BoUnCiNgMoOgLeOfDeLiGhT chapter 6 . 12/6/2002
AaH! You updated and I didn't know! Good chapter, but why'd Tomoyo-chan faint? **pouts in frustration**
crystalheart chapter 7 . 12/6/2002
MMMOOOOORRRRREEEEEE!
Fuu chapter 7 . 12/6/2002
Cool chapter, a little sad, but a liked very much
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »