Reviews for El Beso del Diablo The Kiss of the Devil
animelover28 chapter 7 . 12/6/2002
OMG! That was so sad, yet so cute! I loved it! I smiled and cried, please update!
iris dreamer chapter 7 . 12/6/2002
such a great story! And i love the plot of the soap opera. And it was so sad the reason why she vowed never to sing again. Sonomi's dead? sakura's lost her voice and Syaoran just woke from coma. Oh dear. Oh, and are Syaoran and Sakura related? Sakura and Tomoyo are cousins right?

Anyhow, this is an awesome fic. continue
Guest chapter 7 . 12/6/2002
SWEET KAWAII, u always haf a thing for plot
KyteAura chapter 7 . 12/5/2002
*sniffles* Pobre Tomoyo! Que lastima...Anyways I do hope everything will work I for her. And between her and Eriol *winks* lolz -KyteAura
Rini-sama chapter 6 . 12/5/2002
! *pant*pant*gasp!* How! Why! Your just as ebil as Mysteri0-chan! EBIL!1 But great story Keep it up! Don't get too comfy with cliffies. I might send Rage, DC, Toei, Quatre, and Cappy(yes the hamster from Hamtaro) After you!
blueangel4 chapter 6 . 12/5/2002
ooohhhhh my, what happened to tomoyo? ne, isn't great that now they are working together? hopefully tomoyo would change her mind abt eriol. ~.
SVZ chapter 6 . 12/4/2002
NO! IT'S A CLIFFHANGER! You mUST continue this! Its such a good fic
SVZ chapter 4 . 12/4/2002
This is sucha good chapter! lol, I wonder why Eriol got carried away *winks*
Fuu chapter 6 . 12/4/2002
MM, cool chapter, I like teverithing, Tomoyo fainted, ne? Why could have happend? He, I will have to wait the next chpater

Continue, you are doing it very well

(Please, upload Hikari Kawa)
christie chapter 6 . 12/3/2002
yo syaoran no hime!

wat da?hell was that ending?

**questioning look, raised eyebrow**

i mean ... uhh...

wel... um...that was unexpected...

but i only think it was a bit rushed for the end of this chapter.

hope u finish the story!

from,

christie :P
blue eyes chapter 6 . 12/3/2002
please continue soon pretty please ur doing a great job
Ranka chapter 6 . 12/2/2002
very nice!

keep up the good work!
crystalheart chapter 6 . 12/2/2002
nooooooooo u evil person i wanna kno wat happens more more more
KyteAura chapter 6 . 12/2/2002
O_O What happen to her?... Syao-chan did you give her some kind of allergic reaction to a male's touch? LoLz -KyteAura
Zansetsu chapter 6 . 12/2/2002
WHAT HAPPEN? U EVIL U WRITE CLIFFHANGERS. SYAORAN NO HIME BAD SYAORAN NO HIME WRITE CLIFFHANGERS :P Sweet story
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »