Reviews for El Beso del Diablo The Kiss of the Devil
Ryyne chapter 2 . 11/18/2002
Ay...lo pasaron bien alli. XP

This is really original, congrats. I've never seen one with Spanish in it before...or taking place in Spain. Que interesante! Do you take Spanish at school? Or something...? ;;

Please continue! Sigue!

paperbutterfly chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Oh...*sniffs* that's breathtaking. Poor Eriol...T-T
Fuuruma chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Cool, I like this chapter, and is comical the mix of words in spanish

So, you are learning spanish? I strange found american people who are interesnting in our language :รพ

Well, I hope you upload soon, I am intirgued by this chapter, and I want to konw what happend next
MoMo-ChAn too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Oh my! This is soo good! demo... how come Tomoyo-chan didn't call eriol hiiragizawa-san, seeing as how she's still japanese... but then again, she's probably used to speaking spanish now...
Kari Y. Yokhosama chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Wowie! Spanish people. COOOOOOLLLLLL! Plese coninue.
silverkaze chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
oh gawd. another great syaoran no hime fic in the making! yaY! oh gawd. kaho. tomoyo. eriol. spanish. ROCKS! )
KawaiiMiki chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
Not really that interesting yet, but I'm sure it would be soon.

Keep writing!
KyteAura chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
Wow! This IS different . .;;! *Sigh* You are getting all nice and fancy now that you know how to do underline, italics, blod letters lolz! Sort of like me this week when I learned _ The first time I tried it it took 2 hours to fix my blog and I'm STILL trying to get it better. Since Les-chan made my blog with pink 0_0
crystalheart chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
hmmm this fic has spanish maybe i shouldve picked spanish instead o french for a language *shrugs* o well wats done is done i really like the beginning plz update soon -
blueeyes chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
great beginning and idea please continue soon ur doing a great job please continue soon
Char chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
I'm liking this story. I think that this is the bests fics I have ever read. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8