Reviews for Infringed
Great story.
Taire chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
I think you just killed me. Soooo cruel! I was all "Yay! I love this fanfic. Now to read the next chapter!" And then, there was this :3 I think I'm gonna cry lol.
Bloodina Carnage chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
I CANNOT WAIT! * sqeauls happily *
Roxassharp chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Was the account deleted i cant find it and great story
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 4 . 8/6/2015
I honestly like the fic as it is but if you wanna re-write it that's great too. But can't you let this story postes? And load the other story? Or well.. You can do whatever you want :) Keep up the good job!
CheetosPotato chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Waaaaait what's your account name?
amberchanwrites chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
yes my ao3 account is amberchanwrites o v o
Shadowheart51 chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Is your ao3 account with the same name as this?
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 3 . 6/5/2015
thank you, i really needed to read something like this after I played Virus and Trip's route *shudders*. Please update? please please please? I want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
Pleaasseee update
Zozo chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
I would love to see the conclusion of this fanfic, I am really engrossed in it. I hope you can keep writing it.
Sei chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
I sooo loved your story, I was looking for something like this from long ago! I then saw it hadn't been updated since november last year and got scared. Please, please tell me that you're not dropping it ;_; This follower will be waiting for the next chap, so safe me from a hell of waiting, I beg you (I'd wait whatever it takes, thought, as long as it goes on) ;_;

Hearts and kisses from Spain, a million apologies for any mistake I may have had. I'll keep looking forward it :)
Zion the Pansexual chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
This is my first Dmmd fanfic, and I loved it. Update soon, senpai!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
Wow, your description in this fic is great. Please update soon.
nighty.amy chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Thanks for this fic, I feel better already that somebody thought about fixing that horrible ViTri ending. Can you add also a nice scene when Virus and Trip get whacked the hell out of them for hurting Aoba? I think that Mink and his gang would be the perfect people for this job since they are expecting a visit from Trip and Virus anyway. If so, Aoba's home is a perfect place for a nice, little ambush :)

(Yep, I really hate Virus and Trip. I thought from the start they were somewhat "off" but maybe they are harmless and I'm overreacting. After the original ending and Re:connect extended ending, I want them to suffer horribly for what they have done to poor Aoba).