Reviews for Reflections in the Dark
GoodnessKnows chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
This was such a cute, fun fic! Keep writing! )
Subieko chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Why, this is quite excellent! A well-written fic about the friendship of Legolas and Gimli without any sexual overtones, dramatic, subtle...*sighs* You have my admiration.
phoenix236 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
even after all these years I still love this story. Maybe even one of the very best LotR stories I've ever read. Thanks!
memyselfandi chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I want to get an elf for a friend too! I'd really like that one*cackles*
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
i really love the friendship between legolas and gimli, that is one of the things i like best with lotr. good story!
AgentRusco chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Very endearing. I like this alot. That friendship is one of my favorites. Thank you for your supliment.
Rhys chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Aw...That was so wonderful. You had me really worried at first; I honestly thought you were going to have Gimli die, and that would have been awful. Then you went into your customary and very welcome humor, which I always love, and which is always a wonderful addition. And the ending, wow... You have such great and deep insights into these characters! It's truly awe-inspiring. Once more, I am beyond impressed with your work. You should write something original so you can get it published and then you can be paid to write so you can update more! Hey, I'd buy your stuff in a heartbeat! ;)
dokichan chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
so sweet I 'm sure I have cavities. Oh, but wasn't it though? it was really well written! KAWAII!
silvren ithildin chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
really cool story! Wow you really get into your work, it seemed so real! You are my fav. fanfict. writer. yay

starmoon
Horrible-FF-HTW chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Wow, this is amazing, you should do more to it, you left it open for what happened next and I want more!
HtW
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
wow! a really long AND good chappie packed with action!
i'm inpressed!
keep going!
Fondued Jicama chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
'...But dwarves didn’t giggle, and so Gimli made no sound. In this, at least, he was standing fast in his proud dwarven heritage, for giggling was definitely the prerogative of the elves. Curiously enough, the elves would fiercely contest this point, as Gimli discovered once after he had laughingly accused Legolas of giggling. The prince of Mirkwood had taken great offense and coldly informed the dwarf that elven warriors did not giggle. In the end, Gimli had decided that it really depended upon how one defined the term. To his ears, Legolas’s mischievous, high-pitched laugh—which he usually uttered when the dwarf fell for a particularly vile prank—was a giggle. Legolas preferred the term "snicker," but the dwarf decided that "snicker" better applied to Eomer’s laugh. Eomer snickered, Aragorn chuckled, Faramir chortled, Imrahil had a strange, breathy laugh that was usually preceded by a snort and could almost be classified as a giggle, and as for Legolas…well, Legolas giggled. So did Arwen, come to think of it. Gimli wondered what the queen of Gondor would say if she was told that she giggled…'
That had ME giggling. As you went through the different types of laughter, I found myself trying out each one and feeling so amused by my results. The chortling, especially.
Much thanks to the Goodfic community, and ultimately the PPC, for directing me here... I like stories that make me feel, especially when they have subtle sarcasms here and there. ;)
Fondued Jicama
livejournalisitabee chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.
Reading fanfiction of this quality is rare, especially for LotR. It's times like this that I'm glad lj communities like goodfics were created because without it I would never have found your work. I look forward to reading the rest of your stories.
Eldameldo-but i moved chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
oh, that was so nice and happy. sorta. at least the end was. very good!
FaerieQueen chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
That was beautiful, thank you.
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »