Reviews for Reflections in the Dark
Lindele chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
That is really good! I enjoyed reading it! :)
Pammy chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Wow, that was really really good. When Gimli asked Legolas to sing, I startd crying, that was so sweet. I'm so glad that there are some stories surrounding the friendship of gimli and legolas. Oh, my gosh, that was awesome. Thanks for writing it, I needed that. lol.

Pammy
girturtle chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
A Great story! loved it!

When I'm done with this review and get something to eat. I'm going to read Legolas's perspective!Then I'll leave a review for that story!

-Leena-
greenleaf-in-bloom chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Ranger Responsibility Syndrome. Hee.

E! Anyway, I love this! Thanks! So like Gimli, so IC, for him to push Legolas aside.
Firnsarnien chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Wow! That was great! I must admit that long have I hesitated to read this story simply because I thought that Gimli would die at the end. And I must say, I do not like to read stories with character deaths. I cannot abide the killing off of Tokien's most beloved characters.

But, on a recommendation from Nebride, I did. And I have to say, this story is so touchingly sweet! I love the friendship that Gimli and Legolas share. You described it so wonderfully! :) Great job!
Laureloth chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Aww... that was a very sweet story. I felt very sorry for Gimli in the cave, and usually I don't feel anything particularly strong for him... nice work!
Starknight chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
This is going on my favorites list. I must say this is the best Gimli and Legolas friendship fic I have read. You have the characters right and a use humor excellently. I really enjoyed this. Please write more Gimli and Legolas ones (not slash)! Thank you!
nessie6 chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
aw so sweet! lol and i was laughing when gimli was deciding whether or not elves giggled...

great job!

~nessie~
Lisette chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Aw. talk about warm fuzzies! ;p Nice story!
Ainaechoiriel chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
As good as the other one. I really liked this and especially enjoyed the giggling paragraph. What a good depiction of friendship!
ola chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
wonderful story! i love the way you developed the friendship between gimli and legolas. and especially the facts about the two acqireing each other's traits. some hilarious parts. will read legolas' pov, but not today (not counting that today ends in...five minutes. lol) you are a very talented writer and i'm happy i found this story! write more of those!
Bainpeth chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Oh, Thundera, I was reading along, really apreicating how touching the story was, then you got to the part where Legolas sang to Gimli- and the description of the song and how Gimli related - and I cried. Really touching.

Thanks again for sharing your stories with us.

Sharon
Kurremkarmerruk chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
I read this and its companion as an after-thought and I'm glad I did.
guardianofscrewingup chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
This kind of story always has the potential to turn into one of those stupid h/c fics, but you handled it superbly, making into a serious reflection on friendship rather than an "I-have- to-comfort-you!" hugfest. Legolas and Gimli were spectacularly in-character, as well.

One of the things I have always loved about Lord of the Rings are the bonds of enduring friendship Tolkien created between his characters, between Merry and Pippin, Frodo and Sam, Legolas and Gimli, and others. This story was entirely in that spirit and it was truly beautiful. Tear!

Excelsior!
Solara chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
This was lovely. We rarely get to see Gimli's thoughts and feelings, and so this story was really refreshing. And now *I'm* nursing a craving for Legolas' singing... :)
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »