Reviews for Feelings, Confessions, and Eureka
Amourship chapter 2 . 3/17/2016
Can u edit it to make at least the POKEMONS names english? I didn't know what pokemon they were except for pikachu and emoga/ emolga.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/10/2016
Lesbian?
R chapter 6 . 6/11/2015
Great dude, and... NOOO! ITS OVER! Im sad now !)
Unknown chapter 6 . 3/10/2015
Your beast mode activated when you were writing this.

M'lady
Jeffrey Nosa chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
Great plot and superb imagination but one question. Why are you using their japanese names?
undefined0000 chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
I loved this story, amazing job matthew11. It was written and narrated very well, one of the best Amourshipping fanfics I've read in a while.

It's too bad it was only 6 chapters long, I could see this story going much further or even a sequel made a few years after they confessed their love to each other. Anyway, I can't wait to see your other stories. :D
Pedro chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
Really nice story!

Greetings from Chile.
Spectro889 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Awesome! Your fanfic is really good! I can't wait to see how it continues from here - grammar and spelling is spot on. Keep it up! :D
undefined0000 chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
I'm loving this story! The narration in this is amazing! I like how Eureka knew straight what was going on and decided to help make them into a couple! I can't wait for the next chapter - maybe it will be a date?
Falcao chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Great fic so far. Love the fact that you use Japanese names. Very well written. Hope you update as much as possible.
Sanaki chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Aww how sweet! 3 I can't wait for the next chapter! I just love how you chose this Clemont vs Satoshi setting, this is a really promising location for Amourshipping, I think! Please continue as soon as possible :D There are only few good Amourshipping fanfics out there in my opinion; I often feel annoyed when the two hook up in the very first chapter and when they become way too OOC for my taste.
I could actually imagine Satoshi behaving like in your story once he kinda crushes on Serena too. I can see him not even having a clue why he acts like that... what with his denseness and such *g* It's adorable *gg*
Anyway, your writing style is cute and fun to read! once again, great first chapter and I hope there are many more to come 3