Reviews for In The End A Beginning
spike'smate chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
good story
scruffy66 chapter 18 . 7/31/2003
Great! Like the way you bring it all together. :)
thechosen1 chapter 18 . 7/31/2003
Nice Ending! Cliffhanger and all...just when spike and buffy are getting things together the Angel shows up. I need to know what happens next!
Rachel9 chapter 18 . 7/24/2003
Great part! I think so anyway...it was kinda hard to read with all the formatting mix ups. I know it wasn't your fault since someone else's story was like this also, but the quotation marks were just weird symbols.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next story whenever you get started!
A Rogue Slayer chapter 18 . 7/23/2003
Too bad the upcoming story will be a while in the making! But I totally get Real Life as you know! And the little ffn errors weren't too bad to overcome. Just hoping you don't make the next bit Bangel in the least!
scruffy66 chapter 17 . 7/6/2003
You're such a romantic! Great chapter! :)
thechosen1 chapter 17 . 7/6/2003
oh! there's an actual link? I mean hear people say it all the time, but actual...real linkage...that's interesting. Please continue.

A Rogue Slayer chapter 17 . 7/6/2003
Uh oh, prophecies can only mean two things, apocalypse or baby! And kissing is good, but come on...let's get some naughty in there! :) It's just not Spuffy without the naughty!
scruffy66 chapter 16 . 7/2/2003
Absolutely, Positivley - Wonderful! :)
A Rogue Slayer chapter 16 . 7/1/2003
Oh! Are they gonna do the naughty! I like the 'hot' scenes with the jalapeno! I can imagine it would be finger lickin' good. Oh wait, that's KFC! Anyway, good stuff! I wish this could last longer, but I have a feelng the First is going to make an appearance soon!
thechosen1 chapter 16 . 7/1/2003
Very nice, sweet, chapter. I'm glad Spike is remembering his love for her, and feeling it anew.

scruffy66 chapter 15 . 6/30/2003
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! :)
The Cellar Dweller chapter 15 . 6/27/2003
Ah, I love Spuffy smooching! I think this was great. Not too fast, not too slow. Her impetuous little kiss was well done, and then her pulling back a bit. I think it's all well played. Now, to see what transpires at the Bronze! Funny, I'm at a point in my story where the Bronze plays in too. Not alot of places to put them, is there? Buffy's house. Magic Box. Bronze. Graveyard. Crypt. Oh well, it always works out for the best!
Rachel9 chapter 15 . 6/27/2003
Love the new chapters, especially this one with the kiss ;) Great part, I'm looking forwrad to reading about their conversation.
thechosen1 chapter 15 . 6/27/2003
good chapter! I enjoyed your fight scene. And the smoochies make me very happy as always!

56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »