Reviews for Time Doesn't Fit In My Bottle (But Maybe A Piece Of You Will)
teenwitch18 chapter 4 . 3/29
So so glad I found this story again! I started reading it when you first uploaded it and then lost track of it after a couple of years!
I love MOD Harry, time travel, slash, Harry raising Tom stories and Snape and this story has all of them, I honestly feel so spoiled right now lol!
Can't wait to see what happens next!
Fanficaddict78 chapter 4 . 3/21
I love this story so far..I can't wait Dumbledore reactions for Tom adaption...even the real books I don't like Dumbledore characters. Thanks for sharing your story..looking forward to your nxt update..hoping soon.
ruinedsandwich chapter 4 . 1/18
amazing i love this story thank you for taking the time to writenthis i cant wait to see more Hp/Tr interactions
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
Great story. Interesting.
gginsc chapter 4 . 11/30/2017
Since I have not read the original chapter, I cannot comment on it. This is a very interesting story. I hope you update soon. I want to know how Teddy is coping with a homicidal Harry.
gginsc chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
Great story! Harry is insane.
Hanii Seirios Slytherin chapter 4 . 11/23/2017
I'm glad you wrote again and I really enjoyed the chapter changes.
I do not have any criticism, I just ask that it does not take long to post again (because it's very good to read)
XD
See you soon ~
DirewolfShadowFox chapter 4 . 11/23/2017
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
Haridarkun chapter 4 . 11/22/2017
Totally love it. Been waiting for your updates. I am soooo sooooo shooooooook about this chapter. please update I'll be waiting ans hopefully Teddy is okay. And Tommy will be jealous lol just kidding.
Cherri101 chapter 4 . 11/21/2017
Awesome :)
Yona0 chapter 4 . 11/21/2017
I love you. Have I said that before? Your writing is so amazingly detailed and strictured, and the characters are so well written. How Snape was forced to join was hilarious and much more amazing than I imagined. I want more...but I can wait. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Laurie24 chapter 4 . 11/21/2017
Loved it and can't wait for more!
Raytu17 chapter 4 . 11/21/2017
Great chapter!
Gime'SS chapter 4 . 11/21/2017
thanks for the update
tommyboynv chapter 3 . 10/6/2017
I love the changes! I'm excited to see how you shift the revised story for creating a new body for Teddy. It seems everyone in the first version and this update are trying to get into Peverell's pants, but I like this go around better! Of course, tom's feelings do not appear familial.