Reviews for The Ash Connection II: The Rising
PokeKing Charizard chapter 30 . 6/15/2016
Wow. Just... wow. Complete bombshell of a wrap-up. Well done :)
GuitarRocker18 chapter 30 . 6/15/2016
Amazing chapter, I forsee an epilogue within the next few chapters and I can't wait for it!
JordanMax chapter 30 . 6/15/2016
["—Shut your mouth, nerd pepper," Harley sneered. "The only reason I'm not with anyone is because my standards are high. Solidad could tell you that."] - This made me laugh because leave it to Harley to get creative while insulting someone; and still getting owned LOL

So Silver made his way back to Johto and Lyra and she's pregnant! But judging by what he said I guess he just wanted to terminate Team Rocket to ensure they will never be bothered again- and it looks like he will be a permanent staple in her life :)

Lol they managed to get Burgundy to talk to Chili again and I have a feeling that even though she doesn't want to admit it, she wants a relationship with him; perhaps too stubborn to truly admit it lol

I'm glad that everyone is feeling better and none of the main cast died lol poor Gary though, I can picture him trying to hobble around but how sweet he basically proposed to Leaf and I really hope she does take him up on that offer one day :)

Poor Ash :/ its sad that he's wondering if he will make a good champion but I'm glad that Misty was there to help try to cheer him up :) AND there is finally a date 8/29 which is actually my brothers birthday LOL.

Yay! Drew wants to have a real wedding so maybe part 2 will end with another wedding like the 1st part did and he wants May to be champion and im happy knowing that he's not upset about it anymore :)

This as always was fantastic and my phone almost flew out of my hands when I got the notification for this! As always can't wait for more :)
asnlcdsbaj chapter 30 . 6/15/2016
This was definitely worth the wait. I'm exited to see the conclusion of the story, but I also don't want it to end. The struggle. Anyways, excellent job with the character development and with tying up the loose ends.
Phairis chapter 30 . 6/15/2016
ugh been so excited for another chapter! you are one of my favorite authors:)
Kelly chapter 30 . 6/15/2016
Amazing as usual. The scene that struck the biggest chord with me was when Burgundy began to cry after leaving the house-I don't know why, but that was just so impact to me, and I got a little emotional reading it.

May and Drew are as cute as ever, May pouting and admitting she wanted a wedding made me smile. I also loved the ending with Silver, it was a really nice closing moment for him with his new family after all the ties he was finally able to cut.

It's nice to see everyone finally able to take a breather, but I'm also excited at the build-up for Ash and Leaf's rematch. I can't wait to read what the outcome will be. Thank you for sharing this with us, it always brightens my day to read this story.
miraculous lulubug chapter 30 . 6/15/2016
Another great chapter. We're starting to see closure which I know means this sequel will probably end soon :(
The People Speak chapter 30 . 6/15/2016
It's here! It's finally here! I love the way you're drawing everything to a close and it extremely satisfying the way it's all ending. I'm still curious about May's decision, but I guess that will have to wait. Thanks for everything Lu!
Plape chapter 29 . 6/8/2016
Very nice job. Not sure if you plan to update further to tie up loose ends, but I suppose it's not strictly necessary. There were a couple things that bugged me:

1. "Estranged" refers to somebody who was once close, but is no longer. I have never seen it used to mean "confused," or "weirded out," like you continually used it to mean.

2. "Tacitly" means "silently" or "implicitly." If you say something "tacitly," you don't say it at all.

Aside from that, you've mastered the hard part of writing, which is plot and character development. Props on making me care about random characters from the anime that I haven't watched in ten years.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/30/2016
"Arcanine has been ruled unable to battle by the judges, so the victory goes to Burgundy Myers and her Arcanine!" Vivian declared. "While Chili and his Arcanine started off strong, Burgundy's combo between Swords Dance and Aerial Ace gave her the edge she needed to turn the battle around."

The victory should go to Burgundy Myersand her samurrot not arcanine
dawny1999 chapter 29 . 5/4/2016
You are awesome writer Lu and your writing style is unique I haven't seen such till now.
I read your ash connection and it's sequel it was amazing experience now somethings to say...

1. You said that virus can be spread by saliva so drew should be also infected when he kissed may during marriage?

And I will like to see the last chapters of this story soon to tie the loose ends.

And will you write another sequel of this story? Please try to write it will be pleasure to read it and I know you can do anything ;).

I hope that you will reply to my review.

Thanks!
Mason Oury chapter 29 . 4/10/2016
Love it, can't wait for more chapters!
Mason Oury chapter 21 . 4/9/2016
Is Ash still with Misty?
Mason Oury chapter 19 . 4/9/2016
Oh no... I was listening to the Radiolab episode 23 Weeks, 6 Days and this is how the premature birth began: the mother started bleeding. However, the baby did end up surviving after it seemed like may times it would not survive...
Mason Oury chapter 17 . 4/9/2016
Here are some suggestions for Cilan & Iris' kid's name: Ellowyn, Alexa, Silas, and Asher (I know the last two seem kind of strange considering Cilan & Ash, but they are perfect for the next generation of Trainers).
1,011 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »