Reviews for The Ash Connection II: The Rising
Yankee718 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Man I have to admit I love how the characters got introduced and the way this story has me pumped up for more chapters to come can't wait to see what happens next
Ronmione x3 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I've been expecting this to be posted over the last few days due to your Tumblr hints, and I've been checking for an alert every 0.2 seconds, pretty much. After flipping my phone across the room in an excited fit during class as I frantically started to read (oops), I can honestly say... ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN. We readers have been waiting for this sequel in anticipation of epicness, and this prologue makes it very clear that we won't be a bit disappointed. :) Thank you for continuing this journey, Lu... until next update!
TheDivines chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Wow I wasn't expecting the sequel so soon but I'm glad it's up. I loved the first story especially how you portray the champion seat I can only imagine how N and Team Plasma will be I this story.
StarryNox chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Oh my god this is so exciting!

I love how you've introduced so many characters already and kept aspects of who they were seven years prior and shown how they've grown, too.

I'm also very intrigued by the fact that Silver is referred to as Kamon here.
Terikoreto chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
As I write this, I eat of the sweet glory that is a celebration sandwich. Let me give you a step by step of what happened about 10 minutes ago:

"Oh hey look Lu did another thing, let me see what It is"
*stubs toe because jumping for joy too much*

Seriously, I literally can not wait. I am so hyped. This chapter was great, as they always are all of the time. Your building of anticipation for the next chapter is way too good, so...thank sweet Jesus I am reading the chapters as they are released this time, and not reading ten chapters and suddenly realising that it's 7 in the morning and school is in an hour. Yes, I did that. Keep up the damn good work!
Shadows of the Fall chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I deeply enjoyed The Ash Connection part 1, and I cannot wait for more or part 2. You have a wonderful sense of pacing and humor, and write beautifully. Thank you for sharing this work with us, the humble public.

SF