Reviews for Reduxi
Datninjaturtle chapter 1 . 12/23/2018
fireworksinthenight chapter 1 . 8/25/2018
Awesome crossover! I could have read hundreds of pages of this.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing it! :D
BrightLotusMoon chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
BABIES.

Ohh, ORANGE. Oh, the caring Raphs. HNNGGHH, my brain wants to explode from adorable. I love you so much.
Lady Celestial Star chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
This was awesome! I love stories like this!
flikaroo chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
This was such a fun tale, bravo!
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
2012 turtles meet 2003 turtles...I have wanting to see them meet for a long time. Thank you very much for writing this!
Stormy1x2 chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Wow. WOW. I just... there are no words to express how much I loved this. Truly. Seriously. So many good parts - protective l'il Red, Michaelangelo cheering for his 'mini-me', the bonding oh gods the BONDING.

So cute and fluffy and really well-written. I adore your One Piece fics, and I was thrilled to see so many Turtles fics by you as well. Keep it up - you're awesome!
pikachucutie17 chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
This is such a wonderfully sweet story. I love the initial distrust and how they slowly build a connection, especially with the Raph's coming to an understanding that they protect their brothers. Everyone is so in character and you were clever in differentiating which turtle was from which universe. I liked that it was short because it kept everything more concise. Great work!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
This was so cool!
JustAnotherMind chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
*squeals* Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! OH MY GOSH! *falls over with happiness* That was the most adorable TMNT cross-over I have ever read! *squeals again*

Man, I've read this story nearly five times in a row! And at the end of each, if I may be so bold to say, I cannot help but think of how great it would be to see them again, all together. Maybe in another of the '03's POV... like, Leo or something. Or changing between them. I don't know.

Ooh, and it'd be in the '12's dimension! And a few months after the whole thing, so they would be slightly different, but still the same - 'ya know?

Oops, got carried away. Sorry 'bout that. Happens ALL the time. Just something my brain does - run around crazily with other people's ideas. At least it don't act on them or take credit... that would be bad.

Anyway, awesome storys (yep, plural! I love all of yours!)! Keep writing and thinking!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
That was awesome! Nice job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Can you please write a story where the 2012 turtles meet the 2014 turtles? I'm sure it would be really good because you are a great writer.

If not, please write another cross over! They work so well
Jennikins chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
OMG! THAT WAS AMAZING! I so wish they would do that with the 2012-present turtles! That would be incredible! VERY WELL WRITTEN!
TurtleyGirl14 chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
SOOOOOO CUTE! I always love stories like this with their cuteness. I also like to see tk3 and TK12 together
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
That was cute and amusing, I loved it and nice job
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »