Reviews for Return of the Past
BlueEyedWildmage chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
they've added Oliver to the list of fic characters. You may want to put yours on that list.
Professional scatterbrain chapter 3 . 8/2/2003
loved the entire story, and i hope you continue to work on it.
StarBlush chapter 3 . 6/29/2003
Wow. That was really sweet. Oliver is so romantic and cute! I've never read one with Sirius as Katie's dad. Interesting start. PLease continue to update becasue this has the makings of a great story.
Amazed and Mistified chapter 3 . 6/9/2003
wow. you've got a really good story line here. i absolutly love this. it's so well written. it's kind of sad, too. will you e-mail me when you update this?
eowyn chapter 3 . 3/26/2003
WOW! I really really like you FF and the idea of Sirius being Katies father. Please keep that good ff up and update soon. I can't wait for the next part.
Allie-Marina chapter 3 . 3/16/2003
bel chapter 3 . 2/12/2003
v good. keep writing.

update quicky!
FromHereToThere chapter 3 . 12/5/2002
That is SO good!

Plus Oliver Wood is such a hottie in the movie... LOL I love him and Sirius anyway... O.o
Katie chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
I love Oliver Wood! Penguins eat feet!

Oh yeah and uh good story!
Katie chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
I love Oliver Wood! Penguins eat feet!

Oh yeah and uh good story!
HardcoreExtremePrincess chapter 2 . 11/29/2002
Excellent start dude ! Just one word of advise, don't be one of thoses authors that start a story but never finish.

So update soon and I'll write a review for your next chapter.
harriet chapter 2 . 11/19/2002
WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW! really good story, very intriging. one of the best i have read. Very, very, good. keep writiing.
RoxyAngel chapter 2 . 11/19/2002

noodlejelly chapter 2 . 11/18/2002
Wow, i read the first chapter and had completely forgotten it was a Sirius story, hoory now i'v read a story with Sirius as Angelina's dad, Alicia's dad and finally one with him as Katie's dad, my collection is complete
Shenaux chapter 2 . 11/17/2002
Awww... that was a really sweet beginning to the story. Now all I need is for it to continue. I love the Oliver/Katie pairing and like how you've set it up.

Please, if you would, let me know when you update it.

Thanx, Shenaux