Reviews for Scared?
Helene Nightfire chapter 19 . 10/10/2017
Ok. I definitely adored your tatters! Joy and chocolate was genius.
Helene Nightfire chapter 2 . 10/9/2017
Ok. I like the acromantula!
If I start kabitzing again...
Well first I realized I misplaced when in the timeline you placed this story. So with that in mind forget the previous review!
Sirius could have placed the book for Harry to find. Not knowing about Ginny's brush with Riddle's horcrux. But that really leaves me thinking that there should have been some other lure to make Harry so impetuous as to write in it. Maybe at first it's just a joke book or prank book with a picture of the Marauders in animagus form inside the front cover (remember at this point they don't know who the marauders are and have never seen the map). Similarly to the map, the joke book requires a quick mind to discover the password to 'activate' the book and get to the real treasure...Hmm
Hermione can figure out there is more to the book while listening to Ron and Harry read the jokes? Then like the map that insults readers when it's not activated the book can reveal an entirely new level of usefulness when Hermione guesses the password! Maybe she reads it from the first letters of each line or the punch line of the jokes makes a password like the spider riddle in the goblet of fire? She could say the phrase aloud in incredulity at what they are saying? That could take some working out.
Anyway. Then they can discover the animagus tutorial and be suckered in as McGonigal refuses to begin teaching that until after they pass their OWLS? No, until NEWT year! Hermione is a sucker for new magics and Harry and Ron wouldn't be able to resist the lure of being able to sneak about. So they endeavor to learn the magic. I think it should take more effort than a train ride but it should be before Christmas when the twins hand over the map. That way, later, when the twins give Harry the map just before Christmas, they can trade so the twins can learn to be animagi and the golden trio will have a map and animagus forms to sneak about with!

A reminder that being an animagus isn't illegal. Not registering the skill and form is illegal. They should know about the skill itself from McGonnigal changing into a cat for first year transfiguration.

Wish I'd been able to collaborate with you when you were writing this. I never have original ideas like this but working out the details of someone else's good ideas is fun!
Helene Nightfire chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
I like what I've read so far.
It's a bit tenuous having Harry writing in it before clearing it with either Mr Weasley or Lupin first. I might recommend instead starting it with Moony giving him the book after Sirius' death.
Finally, I can't see the logic of James writing out Wormtail as he never knew about the betrayal until just before he died. Maybe Serius and Moony instead, or just have a helpful Wormtail being who he was before he was turned?
Anyway. This definitely looks fun enough to keep reading!
Trainer Fiona chapter 4 . 2/5/2017
Its a boggart, isn't it XD
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
How did James help edit work tails color from the book if he died at the betrayal?
NatNicole chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Interesting...
Flitty chapter 26 . 4/2/2016
Goddamn, but past me was smug in the author notes. Glad I'm not them anymore.
CybertronDefense chapter 19 . 3/5/2016
Oh, Joy...What have you gotten yourself into by accepting Harry's friendship?
AllBoutDatRon chapter 6 . 1/6/2016
I KNEW IT! I FREAKING KNEW IT! He's a boggart animagus!
god of all chapter 26 . 2/26/2015
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon...
Opinr chapter 26 . 2/11/2015
This is really fun, yay randomness!
Diana A chapter 26 . 1/24/2015
I like your story. I look forward to the rest of the story.
httpkirby chapter 26 . 1/18/2015
I do the same thing when animating... I just do it without planning and just... make it work.
httpkirby chapter 18 . 1/18/2015
*chokes*
httpkirby chapter 17 . 1/18/2015
Stahp suffocating me with laughter, I won't be able to read the rest of the story afterwards? (JK...)