Reviews for Squire Keladry Mother?
destined-to-be-loki-d chapter 28 . 12/27/2010
OMG! You CANNOT leave the story at that! yoiu MUST update, even if its 300 words! Please, please, PLEASE? For me? For all your other reviewers? For... uhh, I don't know who else... Wait, how about for Me?

Oh and Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! *Walks off humming Jingle Bells*
omgluvr24 chapter 28 . 5/16/2009
AH how can you leave the story like that? I need to read the rest! When are you writing the next chapter? i love this story it is simply addicting (as is like anything written by tamora pierce or based off of her stories) (except those circle of magic books those are somewhat boring) Sorry i havent commented sooner but i have only recently learned about fanfiction. How far along is Kel supposed to be at this point. I know she was like 5-6 weeks along when neal hugged her so does that make her like two months now. sorry i babbling. please read my stories ( when i can make them cuz the stupid site wont let me write stories till tomarrow) ugh im babbling again 3 your story (btw my stories will also be based off of tamora pierces books)(except for original ones which are inspired by her) HOW COULD YOU LEAVE A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT? I HATE YOU (for leaving the cliffhanger not literally)3 em
Beka Copper chapter 28 . 1/27/2009
This is an awsome story. You shouldn't have stoped it there though. I really can't wait for more of this story.
nina-luvs-mnms chapter 28 . 7/3/2008
OMG!

this is so good :)

keep up the good work - i can't wait until the next chapter
xxTunstall Chickxx chapter 28 . 4/12/2008
Update soon!

Keep Writing (Loved it!),

xxTunstall Chickxx
Lady Sapphirea chapter 28 . 12/21/2007
Hey,

I have been rereading your story for two years and you still haven't updated. I love it with all the Dom/kel fluff. Its so cute. Anyway here is your christmas present so you can give me one by writing more. that would be great. ANyway if you need someone to edit the mistakes grammatical or other let me know and write more soon!

Merry X-mas and write more soon
Lady of the Rogue chapter 28 . 4/5/2006
Oh...I reallylove this story...Where's the next chapter?
nekonic chapter 28 . 3/4/2006
interesting...

for previous chapters, you might want to consider rereading to pick up on spelling mistakes. i spotted quite a few.

write more please
Catri Howlman-Carthaki spy chapter 28 . 12/22/2005
shane? so shane is that dude?

and is shane going to find out?

and is dom going colapse from stress?

or is dom just going to go crazy wihworry? (almost literal by the way.)

keep it up!

next chaptr!
darkakane chapter 28 . 11/22/2005
oh... keep writing this story! UPDATE SOON!

I can relate to Kel. Your writing it very well. Continue, and please update soon. I really wanna know what happens to Kel and her baby. If you don't write it, then i'll be forced to daydream up something and put it on paper (with your permission of course
Sirladyrobin chapter 28 . 5/18/2005
My friend told me about your story and so i just stared reading it today. your so good i just couln't stop. P.S I can't belive she hasn't told Cleon. :)
sirladyknight chapter 28 . 5/4/2005
Okay...I am going to be brutally honest here. Please don't send me hate mail. It is a good story. It would be a better story if it had no association with Tortall what so ever. I mean most of the characters (especially Kel) had little to no character traits from the origional books. For instance, I don't think she was ever that mean. And another thing that blew it for me, no matter how little it may seem, was that she called Raoul by his first name. She NEVER did that. Even after she was knighted, "She could only bring herself to call him sir". I won't go into any more detail but there was a little bit too much swearing. Not that I'm a prude, I swear all the time, but it just seemed out of character. I am however adding you to my authors list so I know when you update. Which I hope will be soon! Hey so sue me, I want to know what happens.
annmarieri chapter 28 . 2/19/2005
Interesting... though, admitedly, that last chapter was quite confusing. And another thing- at times it seems to be moving too slow. Perhaps you could leave out a few of the events that aren't really nessesary?

UPDATE SOON!

~Annmarie
annmarieri chapter 28 . 2/19/2005

UPDATE SOON!

~Annmarie
Valese chapter 28 . 1/23/2005
yay! wow...im so sorry! i took AGES to r&r, i know, and i feel awful! ouch, this is NOT good, neals ritw, EVERYONES gonna know about kel's pregnancy...and dom WILL NOT be happy hahaha i hope her babys ok tho...hope nothing happened... sounds like its alright, but theres not certanties here... cant WAIT for the next chapter! im waiting to see doms expression when he finally finds out hahaha