Reviews for Squire Keladry Mother?
Xanthe1 chapter 3 . 12/14/2002
here's a suggestion: you could make Kel and Neal have sex and then she could have the baby but they wouldn't know whose it was. Just an idea. Anyway, good story.

You know you love me,

~Xanthie~
veralidaine3 chapter 2 . 11/23/2002
i love it. update soon!
The Lady Maharet of Raleigh chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
VERY good! Update soon, cuz I can't wait for more! I love the flashback scene. Keep it up!
Keita chapter 2 . 11/19/2002
:oD! Headaches? Sleepyness? Are you implying sign of *gasp* pregnancy! Just to inform you, they don't exactly happen the next day, buuuut, whatever, just update SOON!

:oD
Cami of Queenscove chapter 2 . 11/19/2002
Well, I thought is was a little abrupt with Neal. I really love Neal, I do, but I utterly dispise fanfics where Neal is suddenly "Kel! I love you!" and then they start... er... *rethinks word she was going to use* making whoopie? Is that good? No? Heh... my english teacher cannot say sex. He has to say "made whoopie." For example, he would say that "the servant girls were making whoopie with the suitors." (in reference to the Odyssey)Heh... going off on a tangent, aren't I? Right. Anyway, you really need better characterization for their relationship. I don't mean to sound harsh, I liked the beginning and all, but everything is happening too fast. You need some conflict, girl! Major emotional turmoil... heheh... I love torturing Kel, if I do say so myself. HEh... right then. Shutting up. Anyway, please write more of this. I would like to see where this is going.

Much love,

Cami
Liza Lupin chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
UPDATE SOON!

There's nothing worse then someone who takes forever to update!

~*~ Amethyst Eyes ~*~
veralidaine3 chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
cool. i love it. great story. cool flashback.
Cow-Lick chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Omg thats soo embarassing ! yay the torture ! hiheeeeeeeeeehaha
Cami of Queenscove chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
Hahahahaha! Funfunfunfunfun. Heh... I like how Cleon grinned "sexily" at her. That was quite amusing. Oh, and I love Neal. I will always love Neal. So mote it be. I don't know what else to say about this except keep writing and let the insanity continue!

Much love,

Cami
Keita chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
Her eyes are hazel. Green-brown. Anyway, WOOHOO! Excellent fic! I love the impregnated Kel ones! So fun! So torturous!

:oD