Reviews for Squire Keladry Mother?
Poisonmoon chapter 28 . 12/11/2004
WELL IT TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH

times a ticking, and this good story shouldn't have to wait... need i say more

well toodles

you had better update faster this time...
PLEASE chapter 27 . 11/13/2004
so are you going to update anytime soon?
Warrior of Destiny chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE! Sorry, it's just we've been waiting for a while. This is one of my favs, so please update soon. If not soon, then can you give us a date on when you will? I'm so bored here at school in Web Mastering that any minute now I'm going to pull my hair out! _ ah. *starts to pull on hair* Okay, please update. ~Wod~
Mage Light chapter 27 . 8/31/2004
yay i got all the way through the story... it took me 2 weeks but i did it!
Im a poet but I dont know it chapter 27 . 8/13/2004
I love this story! Are you going to finish it though? Please do soon!
spifferoonigirl chapter 27 . 8/8/2004
That was awesome. I needed to read that. I ran out of books( that are interesting) to read and I needed something. Thank you so much. Plz read and review my stories!
SmAsH chapter 26 . 8/3/2004
Dum dum da dum...it's random tuesday holy moly oly...and im here to tell you you need to update your story...sheesh i have been slack'n on my job cuz it's been a while since you last updated! So...happy arctic circle days...i miss you bobdelia...i have no more randomly weird things to say cuz we arent in school were i have to have randomly weird things to say or it would just be boring...but soon we'll be back and it will be better then ever Miss president...cuz we are in charge...im so excited! anywho ill probably see you on the ninth...at the meeting...um bowl for soup!

um..i miss you and i luv you...update your frigg'n story allready! buh bye punk gabacho!
Aly of Pirate's Swoop chapter 27 . 7/15/2004
Hi, i was just re reading you fic for the thousandth time and i am reveiwing cause you said no one loves you, well i love ya like a sister, so i have proved ya wrong, and i also am reviewing to ask you to update, no one updates anymore. Please, i love this fic a whole lot. And i think Dom and Cleon should find out that she's pregnant. Thanks for reading this, bye.

~Aly of Pirate's Swoop
Penelope Richmond chapter 27 . 7/14/2004
whoops, been a while since i read this and yet didn't review. or did i? maybe is stuffed. anywho ... stormwings! what next?

cya

~pen~
chicken puffs chapter 27 . 7/13/2004
update soon!
Avery chapter 27 . 6/5/2004
YAY YAY! IT WAS SO GOOD!

You made the characters fit their personalities so well! Some people make it that the characters have the same names, but completely different personalities, but yours is AWESOME! WEE!

I *!NEED!* to read more! I have to know what happens! OH, know what would be cool? If Kel got hurt or something, and then Dom saved her, or...something!

Oh well, I know that, whatever it is, it will be great, judging from your other chapters!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

WHOOT WHOOT! IN YOUR BOOT!
Lara Roberts chapter 27 . 5/23/2004
I am taking the hint and giving a hint to hurry and write more. I also have a question or two (if that's what you could call them). One, shouldn't kel be showing or begining to be more noticable (think dom) and also, when will she sort out her feelings and get with dom (hint hint once again to both) Ok, please please please write more soon!
~Lara~
Ana Morales chapter 27 . 5/20/2004
This should make things interesting-she can't hide it for long, can she? Come on! To some degree, I can see Dom being hurt, but he's got to see reason at some point, this can't be a tragedy! Update soon, please, this is great!
YODA chapter 27 . 5/18/2004
Raises hand...pick me pick me I love you bobdelia jae kelsey scott jr. :)
Yeah i love being inspiration!
WRITE WRITE WRITE
DO A LITTLE DANCE
MAKE A LITTLE LOVE
WRITE WRITE WRITE
Thats my inspiration for ya!
This one time at band camp i was playn the tuba. and all of the sudden i felt this tongue...and i was all like ew...sickness! Then i remembered that there was this lizard crawlin around and i was like o ok...but then i also remembered there was this big kid sittn infront of me...well he wasn't really big but i dont think his head coulda fit inside a tuba if ya catch my drift. And that is when i switched to the flute...hmm kinky...the flute...thats a whole nother story!
yeah you like that one don't ya! yeah i know it
I got a 100% on my history test...hahahahaha...i am the winner and i don't have to go to school for the next three days...woo hoo rock on i am awesome...cuz we're goin to STATE! and we are gonna win.
Well that's about all i gotta say wasn't my fav chapter cept for the beginning when you dedicated it to me...but im all about the inspriational stuff...so next chapter will kick mongolian hair dresser butt!
Rock on love ya bye
xAJxchickx chapter 27 . 5/18/2004
that was really good i have faith i know you will keep writing no matter what keep it up Love AJ
355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »