Reviews for Squire Keladry Mother?
PsychoLioness chapter 27 . 5/17/2004
Yup, I'm proud! Why I should be proud, I don't know. But you just wrote a _great_ chapter! I mean, your writing has improved so much since you started this! Keep it up! I'm loving it!
Gwennifer chapter 27 . 5/16/2004
This is really good I beleive this is almost as good as the real thing 8:10 (comparison to Tammy) but the only problems I found with this is that you dragged the same thing through 27 chapters and she HASN'T TOLD DOM YET! I mean hurry up a little please *sheepish looks* I really like it but it dances around the subject the entire time. WRITE ON!
~Gwen Lyon~
molly chapter 27 . 5/16/2004
Your still doing well. (Go you!) But your chapters are a tad short. I know, I know, I'm being whiney, but they are. The 2nd, and last, thing that bugs me is the whole "Oh Sargent, you're such a tease... so are you." I will overlook this (lucky you... haha) because your work is as I have stated many times before, maturing. Your language is becoming more like Tortal's and the structure of your speech is becoming more evolved towards the real books. Just watch out for cheesy sayings and you'll be great!
Valese chapter 27 . 5/15/2004
hehe of course i like! yea i hav tons of fun with my writing, its fun to play with the characters *evl grin* but im all for canon couples, so i dnt separate them. kk i reviewed hehe. but its ok if you take a while. i took like 1.5 - 2 months for my update but people are happy when you do review, so its all good. ad i hav a lovely reviewer who says shes wait for ever for my updates, and that make me feel wonderful! and now you hav one too (me, im sure among others)! yay! update soon, and remember no matter how long it takes, if ur not having fun while ur writing, it wont be as well-written as it could be. _~ K/D forever (though i still think K/N would be awesome, maybe ill write one sometime...) only if he was free though
Fate of Destiny chapter 27 . 5/15/2004
OK! Let's get the next chapter on the roll! I can't wait to hear what happens next! Plus now I can't wait until to find out what happens when they get to Corus! keep up the fantastic writing!
F.o.D
Warrior of Destiny chapter 27 . 5/15/2004
OMG! You up updated! I'm so happy, that people are starting to update and all. I really enjoy this story and missed reading it so much. Please keep updating! ~WoD~
Beatrice H. Groos chapter 27 . 5/15/2004
what was the one word? I wanna know... and can u update soon? PLease?
P.S: formerly known as Bella
Lady Page chapter 27 . 5/14/2004
Yay! You updated, thank you! This is really good.
~ Lady Page
Mythical Knight chapter 27 . 5/14/2004
Hullo Again. Long time no see. I liked the chappie. It was good. It was long, but i was so excited that you posted, I flew through it, so it seemed short. Please, please, please, please,please(is that enough?) PLEASE update son! where would you say you are in the story? A quarter through? A half? Three fourths? I dont mind alot of chapters, but just update often and ill be happy!
Love ya,
Mythical Knight
YODA chapter 26 . 5/11/2004
MuaHahahHAhahAha...bet ya can't guess who this is! I couldn't remember how to do the other one so i just yodafied it! T-he
So *cough* Blow Job*cough cough* you are gonna kill me but I love you so you...CANT! woo hoo ten points for me bobdelia! um stuff! i like it! how bout you? Um kenny was on a minute ago...um didn't talk to him, but he had something on his status about a BADGER? weird that one!
UM...there was a blonde a brunette and a redhead, and they were work'n construction...and they would climb to the top of the building to eat their lunch. Well they started complainen about how their mom's always fix them the same thing for lunch EVERY day! So they said that if they have the same thing the next day they would jump off the building...
...NEXT DAY...they open their lunches and they have the same thing, so after leaving a note saying why they did, they all jumped.
At the funeral the mom of the brunette gets up and says .."if she just would have said something, I would have fixed something different." and the redhead's mother got up and said..."I agree all she had to do is say something." Then the mother of the blonde got up and said..."I never should have let her fix her own lunch!"

T-HE T-HE T-He T-HE
o ester...im done now...l8r dayz Bobbi Jae Bobdelia BJ (get your mind out of the gutter Kelsay Scott :) jr. :) :)
miss ya luv ya buh-bye!
Fate of Destiny chapter 27 . 5/10/2004
banned! ah well lets hope that u shall work ur way around it, because i want to know what happens next!
Fate of Destiny
lady of the rogues chapter 27 . 3/17/2004
i hope you find away to post soon because im dying to know what will ahppen with kel and dom. will dom find out about teh baby? will he be mad. maybe he'll find away to marry her and tehy will live happily ever after. ok wishful thinking. but post as soon as you can please!
SmAsH chapter 27 . 2/24/2004
(im don't think my last review got sent so here i go again!)
6:00 tuesday night and I'm waiting
For Bobdelia to finally update her story
Cuz I really really really wanna read it
And so does everybody else so she better hurry
But she's banned
From the internet
Cuz her dad's bein a bum
So I'll just have to wait
Cuz she's too busy
Writen poems about *cough cough*
(you were worried I was goin to say the name huh!)
Listen'n to maroon five
Just kidding cuz
I haven't burned it
She's been watch'n bad movies
(actually I wouldn't know)
and bein kinda goofy
If I don't get my story
I'll be scream'n someone shoot me
That would be kinda funny
Cuz I'm dead already but I came back to life
That made no sense but it was fun! It would have been even better if it was 8:00 monday night, but it's not! However...it's RANDOM TUESDAY and I'm all about the randomness so I wrote it 6:00 Tuesday night!
T-HE L8R DAYZ PUNK GEBACHO!
(o I saw our little brother after school today!)
TPfreak chapter 27 . 2/23/2004
Hurry up and get back on! meanwhile, work on your next chap! :D bubi!
Aimee Damita chapter 27 . 2/13/2004
*sob* You had me worried! I thought there would never be a next chapter... My good ole rock told me that you would come back, but I didn't believe him. I'm sorry rock... *pets the rock*
355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »