Reviews for These Dreams
Brewer chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Can't wait to see what the next chapter brings.
pezzz chapter 40 . 12/17/2015
I have just started reading fan fic (of any story) this month...and I have resisted reading cross over fic, because I kept thinking 'how ridiculous, Hook and Emma in Hogwarts?' I absolutely love that you went there. It worked so perfectly into this story, and I loved all of the details of their tenure there. His patronus brought tears to my eyes (Of course, Harry's does too)...and I was thinking 'wait, how does he know these spells?' But you took care of that detail nicely! This one has really stuck with me...actually, so had the Secret Keeper trilogy. Keep writing!
PastOneonta chapter 40 . 12/12/2015
Wonderful happy conclusion with a true loves kiss. I enjoyed this, the story was excellent and the writing was wonderful. Looking forward to the next dream story!
PastOneonta chapter 39 . 12/12/2015
A minivan! I am so impressed with Killian. I agree that the transition back would be difficult. What is real and what isn't? It would be confusing and stressful all at once.
PastOneonta chapter 38 . 12/12/2015
Myrtle may have saved Killian! Very clever. Killian has been amazing in yet another foreign realm, and despite facing a boggart. I loved his patronus.
PastOneonta chapter 34 . 12/12/2015
I could read twenty more chapters of life in Hogwarts. This is so very clever!
PastOneonta chapter 33 . 12/12/2015
Brilliant! They are at Hogwarts! They are persevering in spite of Morpheus and his experience with the dream world. They have learned a lot about one another too. Enjoying this, catching up!
PastOneonta chapter 32 . 12/12/2015
The situation with the amulet is pretty complex! I assumed they would still have it with them.

A cross dressing pirate is entertaining, even Gold appreciated it!
PastOneonta chapter 29 . 12/12/2015
When Emma sent Killian away it was heartbreaking. But we understood it because they were sharing too much, too quickly. In real life she had privacy and they hadn't been intimate. It was too much to let him see all of her heartache and life and want and hope. Very painful to let someone in. Amanda's loss was heartbreaking. But now Emma tells Killian they will get back to Storybrooke and start all over. That's a positive thought but to start over? How?
ammNIwriter chapter 40 . 11/29/2015
This story was so good. Loved all the dreams and the trip to Hogwarts. Thanks so much for writing this amazing fic!
~Anna-Margaret
xx
lakariana chapter 40 . 11/14/2015
Hello came to this via the sequel and I've spent my commutes for a week reading it, epic and glorious. I'm loving the sequel too, possibly more so. The fifty shades joke made me laugh out loud and you really take advantage of the dream sequences almost creating fully fledged AU for each. The lifetime one was so bitter sweet and Emma loosing her connection to it because it was her dream was heartbreaking. Your stories must take so much work and it's very appreciated.
FHAKEEJ chapter 21 . 11/7/2015
That was CRUEL (and extremely well written). I'm talking like Carl and Ellie level of tears were shed.
its-like-a-story-of-love chapter 21 . 10/20/2015
I cried. These two make me feel so deeply...
Marie chapter 40 . 10/19/2015
I just spent almost 6 hours straight reading this. I can say for sure it's the best Captain Swan fic I've ever read. Emma and Killian were amazing in this, as everyone else was, and your writing is just the most amazing, beautiful thing ever! You even managed to make me cry... It's 3 a.m. for me in France, but I will certainly get a look at your others fics tomorrow. Keep on writing, you have a gift that you can't waste.
lulu2613 chapter 36 . 10/17/2015
I get it now don't answer that last question
827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »