Reviews for Harry Potter the First Nemea Leonthrope
Loved the story
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 28 . 10/23
Enjoying the story thanks
Child protection chapter 1 . 10/19
My god. Kids like “hey uhh, don’t sent me back to the abusive household I live in, I might literally die” and Albie is just like “Nah kid, you’re going back”.
Eleesar chapter 28 . 10/7
A beautiful story, thanks for the good reading time.
omh666 chapter 28 . 10/5
Slightly rushed in the last couple chapters, but makes perfect sense and I'm glad it was finished at least. Thank you for the interesting read and far as I'm aware the unique concept.
erozoth chapter 26 . 9/30
I assume no soul containers in this story, still seems weird but I get it, its just the same "go get them" deal anyway.
It seems like a quick ending but much preferable to the alternative. He is strong so it makes sense he will win easily.
I hate it when HP gets some super buff or plain out being Superman with magic yet as useless as usual.
budigamjasraj chapter 1 . 9/29
nice story
josephjoshua chapter 28 . 9/19
dude that last two paragraphs made me cry congrats on having the first fanfic to make me cry
eastiling chapter 28 . 9/5
That was brilliant story that wasn’t afraid to mess with cannon a bit to fit the story. Loved it!
jaqmaq77 chapter 2 . 8/30
A bit slow moving in comparison to the first, but enjoyable none the less... and meeting Tonks early... Tonks/H stories are my favourite stories, then Fleur/H and strangely, Bellatrix/H... then Hermione/H... my positive hate goes to Ginny/H and Ron/Hermione... My one wish if JK ever did a re-write would be Ron to die a slow, painful death buried under the chamber roof collapse and Harry killing Tom too late to save Ginny... (Trust me - I love stories where Molly, Ginny and Ron get trashed...)
jaqmaq77 chapter 1 . 8/30
Wow... now that is what is called a very convoluted and extensively of complicated explanation... You couldn't Follow that through a fresh snowfall without six pints of lager, a packet of crisps and two bottles of Firewhiskey down your neck... but I think it's interesting and I will hold further judgement till the end.
I like the take on DumDumDore... Harry is in the coffin being lowered into the grave and Ol' Twinkle-eyes stops proceeding and demands they take Harrys corpse to the Dursley house... Two weeks later the now stinking body is delivered to the Weasley's... Molly tells DumDum, Harry's dead, but Dumbles is adamant that he is fine and will resurrect soon... after all He's Albus Dumbledore... he can't be wrong... two years later he's accusing Harry's skeleton of being stubborn...
Tribernator chapter 10 . 8/26
I like how a few other stories handle this mess. They get fudge on their side by reminding him that nobody here but dumbledoore can be blamed for this mess as it was all done by a previous administration. It was THIS administration that uncovered the injustice, it was THIS administration that ensured a pureblood lord got all his rights. It was THIS administration that finally achieved true justice! And all under fudge's "leadership" So on and so forth.
mrrlyn chapter 28 . 8/25
I loved it. Wish I could find more like this.
Moonkat85 chapter 28 . 8/23
This was such a wonderful story. I loved it from the very beginning and I think the ending is great. You are such an awesome writer.

Thank you and I look forward to reading more of your work.
WeisseHex chapter 28 . 8/22
Such a great, awesome, remarkable and lovely story!
2,427 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »