Reviews for Harry Potter the First Nemea Leonthrope
Umbra Lycan chapter 28 . 11/4
this was a great read, looking forward to more of your stories
AnkouMoartach chapter 28 . 11/3
Nice work, but in the end you've lost Daphne & Tracey lines, as well as the Gryffindore chasers. But, in the end, it's still good)
plumbknot57 chapter 28 . 10/29
Great story
TBWL713 chapter 22 . 10/1
Considering this is cannon up until Harry fought the Basilisk, Susan approaching Harry like that and being accepted is completely unnatural. There was no development there. I don't recall a time in the 1st or 2nd book where Harry spoke to her. So Harry has never spoken to her, knows nothing about her besides who her Aunt is and who she hangs around with and he instantly accepts her. You do that for a friendship group, not for a relationship.
TBWL713 chapter 7 . 10/1
Why did you have to add a spell that lets you live hours of classes in minutes? That is just opening yourself up to inconsistencies and plotholes while it serves no purpose.

You said it gives a headache if used multiple times per day... so why don't they do it once or twice a day? Or you could just do it more and suffer the headache. You could just do it 3 or 4 times a day and save that many hours of time in exchange for a headache. People get headaches for nothing, they might as well get them in exchange for something.

Why aren't people taking turns skipping classes and using it on each other?

Why isn't it used if people miss lessons due to being sick?

Why does it have to be a private tutor that does it? Why can't it be the Professors? It seems like an important teaching technique.

If students found out they could, as Hermione said: take "a month of classes in only a few days", then that is what everyone would be doing. I doubt any expect a few actually like going to classes, and in general, students are lazy. If there is a way out like you have made with a spell, then they would take it. And they would do it even if the consequences were worse than a mere headache.

There would also be many masters of every craft if you could just pay someone to imbue the knowledge in your mind.

Even if it was restricted, why would families like the Malfoys send their children to Hogwarts when they could hire tutors and have them do the spell a couple of times a day, that on top of the 1 on 1 tutoring benefits and there is no chance they would go to Hogwarts.

I hope you have actually done something with it and that wasn't just a pointless detail you thought to add in.
SeraphimBlue chapter 21 . 9/18
Harry should have said, "Don't make me kill you. I will rip your throat out with my teeth and eat you alive!"
Toramonger chapter 14 . 8/30
Lol I have read this story more times than I remember...but I just reread your other hp stories before this one...and I just realized it's the same healer lol can't believe I missed that lol
Toramonger chapter 6 . 8/30
You know I've always wondered about Harmonie's remark of isn't it obvious about moony teaching Dada...cause the electives are a thing and at this point she wouldn't have met those teachers...I suppose the names could have been on the book list...but in that case wouldn't moonys have been as well by that logic? O0 assumptions is what it really is lol...also rereading this one cause I'm on a hp kick lol still love this story
Tpberg chapter 28 . 8/7
excellent story
Axccel chapter 22 . 8/4
“I’m glad to see that you’re not like that” sounds a lot like her being glad he seemingly doesn’t care about the extinction of his line, name, it’s history, etc. but that hers is important enough to extinguish his to continue. Out of the context of his harem, that would be shockingly narcissistic of her, psychotic even.

I assume that she approached him because he had other girlfriends already.
Axccel chapter 15 . 8/4
If I were rich, I wouldn’t let my wife have free access to my money, either. Don’t want them running around buying expensive stuff without thought, let alone with money that belongs to me and not their own. And don’t want to be cleaned out by a gold digger or her pressured by her family or friends.
Axccel chapter 6 . 8/1
Bottom Bum Malfoy.
Axccel chapter 1 . 8/1
While the Delores and Umbridge thing was okay, part humans having wands is well-established. I mean, just look at Flitwick. And werewolves, for that matter.
ChaosOmega98 chapter 28 . 7/26
When I reread this story it always makes be wish that this story was longer and more detailed
redleg319 chapter 28 . 7/12
Awesome story. Thank you for writing.
2,512 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »