Reviews for One Piece: Ultimate Adventure
I just found your story I almost lost interest midway in the chapter cause despite the usefulness of the fruit the gum gum fruit in my opinion in the worse fruit cause it's that fruit that makes luffy the lovable idiot we all love in one piece plus you have a whole bunch of weaknesses extreme temperatures blades and advanced bullets but the main issue is the is the fruit makes you stupid I just hope you do a good job of the story cause it's hard for me personally to get behind stupid idiot characters I just hope you don't make him an idiot like in the series or just give him a second fruit like the Goro goro no mi cause that would be pretty cool especially cause you could probably make it work like seeing as how he is rubber the fruit doesn't kill him cause it's lightnings weakness and it counter acts luffys stupidity just a thought cause there isn't many fics out there that are on going with him and the lightning fruit but I'll keep reading have a nice day
sad chapter 1 . 6/23
when i saw 400,000 words, i was like im gonna read this, but than i saw the luffy and nami, it was at that moment that i knew this story wasn't gonna be good.
tell me chapter 1 . 6/18
why does most people belive nami fits with luffy?
smart move chapter 35 . 6/10
I think you should skip those types of arcs(My opinion is that with 400k words you should be a little farther into the story as it is going if you try to write every single thing I can't see when you are going to get to Arcs like The rescue os Robin or even the Sabaodi archipelago) But don't get me wrong I really like your story and wish you the best taking it foward !
Hound78 chapter 35 . 6/9
Yeah, if you feel nothing should change about the meeting with Laboon, then keep it. I can't wait to see what you do with the second movie. Also, bold move with Luffy learning about his father early. I imagine this is going to come up later. Lastly, you don't have to say it exactly but are there going to be more of the "Straw Busters," Buggy's Pirate Alliance?
Mad Hatter Stories chapter 35 . 6/6
Ok, so I just finished binge reading this story for the moment, also saved it to my favorites, and I must say this story is amazing, I can't wait to read more of it. I love the fact that you managed to keep everyone's dynamics the same as the original canon even with all of the changes, from what I've seen from other fanfics in general that seems fairly difficult to pull off so kudos to you good sir or madam. I will admit I was heart broken when I realized you still had Bellemare die, I may be a man but I did cry when I actually read that chapter, so much emotion. You've also done an amazing job keeping everyone in character, and when you so have them act out of character it's for good reasons and is excellently explained through your story telling. I think this is the best One Piece fan fic that sticks to the canon without giving Luffy a different Devil Fruit. As for what to do with Laboon, I honestly say keep it in the story for the simple fact that Laboon is not only important to Brook, but is also a important friend to the original 5 members of the Strawhats and they make a damn important promise to him, a promise I can't wait for them to pull off in the actual canon. Also I'm not sure what you have going on story wise but a suggestion for you when it comes to alternative Devil fruits for Luffy, ever think of a Yami Yami no mi semi-dark more mature Luffy LuNa fic? With your talent for writing and love of One Piece I think you'd make an amazing story from that premise. Anyways I just wanted to say these few things. Keep up the amazing work and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Worker626 chapter 1 . 6/4
Garp knows about Jesus Christ? Weird.
GunBlade2018 chapter 35 . 5/24
Hi there

I agree with you in that rehashing the story is not fun. With Laboon however, it is kind of important with Brook and all, but what happens when Laboons swallows them, maybe that part can be summarized (My opinion of course).

It depends on what is important, mainly to the StrawHat crew. (deeper characterization for example). If a part does not bring any improvement to your story, or the crew, then just shorten it. I hope that makes sense.

In short, whatever happens, if you think it's important, then write it out in full. In my view, I trust your judgment, since the story so far was great, with the summary parts done well.

Keep up the good work!, love Lu/Na pairings!, and this story is now followed and favourited!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 35 . 5/15
Caught up and eager for more!
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 35 . 5/13
How this flowed was amazing, it was easy to read and I felt like I could see how the people were acting. The battle royale in the square was a bit clunky but this chapter showed improvement on handling characters.
DeepShadowJohn chapter 35 . 5/8
Personally I would like it if the meeting of Laboon was just a summary, but it's up to you and I would love to take your challenge but I don't write stories I just read them, sorry.
DeepShadowJohn chapter 30 . 5/7
I really can't wait to read the outcome of the skirmish between The strawhats and the 'Luffy kicked out asses alliance'
marquis.shax chapter 14 . 5/6
yeah this story fucking sucks balls as you're mostly changing tiny little things from canon while trying to stick as close to canon as possible which makes no sense. Luffy is still an absolute fucking moron, can still barely win a fight without getting fucking lucky, still can't navigate, an you're still going to make him only learn Haki once he's had his ass handed to him multiple times because you can't bear to go to far away from canon
marquis.shax chapter 13 . 5/6
an yet more stupidity on your part as if you'd have just had Luffy learn Haki he'd have been able to block that but NOOOOO you only have him use a wave of it that was strong enough to put out a fire an could probably be felt by anyone on his island that knew what it was but decide that of course he doesn't need it because you feel the need to follow canon and have Rayleigh teach it to him how fucking pathetic I think i'm done with this story since clearly you love canon a bit to much to where the only thing you change is Luffy knowing two of his crew at a younger age and a minor fight scene
marquis.shax chapter 11 . 5/6
oh wow so you've changed canon a MINOR amount still Luffy is fucking weak as hell because you're so dumb that you have him release conquerors Haki but then don't bother to have him learn it so what was the point of his doing it so young if you're gonna make him wait till Rayleigh to learn it rather than having Rayleigh help him refine/master it an help teach him other stuff like a way to fight better or something instead of just teaching him Haki