Reviews for Cruelty of Fate: Future's Spite
Nena Camadera chapter 7 . 7/24/2006
I love it! Oh God I could kiss you for writing this story! Finally, a comple story with Ibara in it. It's good to see you take a change of pace from your usual T/R pairings.
ArmorBlade chapter 7 . 9/17/2005
Great story. Very well thoughtout and awesome character depth especially, with their interactions to eachother. I don't think you really need a sequel - your ending is emotional, open, yet leaves off on a happy note - what better ending do you need?
MO chapter 7 . 5/7/2005
the last chapter was good
Kit-Loh chapter 3 . 2/29/2004
LOL that funny well on to the next chappy!Oh and I'm gonna be coming out with a story where it's nothin but random things like Washu being Sailor Poon by the way that's the title.
p.s Sorry for advertising JA
Kit-Loh chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
LOL that's so funny what Ryoko said when she knocked Kanji down *THUMP* LMAO!
knhbum chapter 7 . 3/4/2003
your story here was awesome. beginning to the end, it has kept me wanting more. i do hope there will be a continuation..great story.
metallica-wedo chapter 7 . 3/4/2003
Hey, this was a very intresting story, even though it did make me mad from time to time. Anyways, I think a sequel would be great not just for the reasons you mentioned at the end of your epilouge, but also to see how Tenchi and Ayeka's relationship and life in general for them has changed now that they've finally consumatted their marriage.
Demoness Space Pirate again chapter 6 . 2/28/2003
Maybe I'm just weird but you've gotta love a tragic ending every now and then, I mean, ya gotta get tired of the old fashioned fairytale happy endings sooner or later. But why leave so much unanswered? What's happened to everyone's second or is she third favorite demoness Mayuka? What will happen to Ryoko in this 'next phase' and Why do fools fall in love? Please someone tell me!
Will T.G chapter 6 . 2/28/2003
O_O Ep!

_

Did not forsee that one coming. my godlike powers must be waning a wee well, i'll stick around for the epilogue, and wait patiently.
PeaceBear chapter 6 . 2/27/2003

How could you? *Dies* X_X GAH!
Will T.G chapter 5 . 2/18/2003
I must say that Ryoko's reaction to Tenchi's proposal had me cheering. Well played. Maybe the poor lad has finally realized that he has brought all of this upon himself and can rectify the situation. No one can be that dense.

That aside, this story has kept us all hanging. Keep it up.

Thundergod
Demoness Space Pirate again chapter 5 . 2/17/2003
Alright! I'm caught up again!

Well Kanji's a true Masaki, just like Noboyuki.

Gotta admit I didn't see any of that coming with Tenchi asking Ryoko to be his second wife and Mayuka's really the cause of the darkness. Poor Ryoko, everyone she loves has seriously changed. MUST HAVE MORE!
Demoness Space Pirate chapter 4 . 2/17/2003
Great this thing is messin' up on me again. Must do this quickly. This is excellent! Wonderful! Kanji's an idiot but hey he can fight, and what's Tsunami up to? I wonder.
Diane Long chapter 5 . 2/17/2003
I think the whole Minagi/Kanjo twist is the most refreshing idea I have seen in a long while. The two of them whining and bitching their way to the cave had me cracking up.

Please continue soon. I am always happy to see a new chapter for this story.
Ledzepfan chapter 4 . 2/7/2003
I loved this chapter... You truly have a way with characterization as this rendition of Minagi is one of my most favorites yet. I also love the making fun of yourself with "Blackshire" overuse, and fanfiction in general. Hehe, I guess you borrowed that anime observation and applied it in fanfiction. I can only guess what lies in the future. Nice job,

-Ledzepfan