Reviews for Could my life suck any harder
Reilynn chapter 3 . 10/7/2005
I really enjoyed this, but you are definately pushing the M rating. Heard of MA? Naughty thing! Thanks ;)
Babyangel86 chapter 3 . 6/5/2004
after following hormones, i just had to check out the rest of ur stuf. one word- fabulous.

there is something oddly appealing about them doing it in the back alley. but i think the table was a lil too convenient, and the band seemed to have played long enough to keep everybody away from the back.

either way, its a great story, and i'll be witng for more chapters of hormones.
LiZzIe31 chapter 3 . 8/29/2003
just read ur other fic- 'limited time in R', and just thought i HAD to read more ov ur stuff- *yeah* just as gud- short, but sweet )

p.s (i luv logan- im a die hard m/l shipper- so keep em cumin!)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/9/2003
chuckle
Natters chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
!
Quarkz chapter 3 . 11/30/2002
Yay! A M/L Fanfic, Author's like you are a rare species these days, those damn M/A Author's seem to be a serious disease, atleast with great stories like this one we can Eradicate those pesky, not to mention disgusting M/A Shippers. I hope there is MORE where this came from, it was short sweet and had a happy fluffy ending, *clap clap clap* Im impressed, if only there where more stories like this out there, Im sick of seeing mutated Pairings that really are gross. Max and Logan forever!
Nattie chapter 3 . 11/30/2002
I liked your story very much. Thank you for posting it.

The M/L shippers aren't hanging out here much because there just isn't much for us to read. I'm an optimist and come here every day.

Thanks again.
Aerie chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
I was so glad to see your name on page one today. I knew we'd all be getting a good story.

Thanks for posting. The Blue Lady knows how bad we need Max and Logan fic right now.

I'm looking forward to more chapters, keep them coming.