Reviews for Marriage Kids Life
TheOnlyHopeForMeIsGone chapter 7 . 5/28/2006
great!
animechick chapter 7 . 3/13/2005
this story describes a real problem that kids have now and days so please continue and if possible can you please e-mail me when you update

candygirl200413 chapter 7 . 1/21/2005
I love this story, it does tell children that u sholdn't ask someone online for any reason
maliek chapter 7 . 11/23/2003
Really like what is going on ! Doing a great job ! Keep it up !
lolo12red chapter 7 . 10/10/2003
good.
Angel-baby77 chapter 7 . 4/19/2003
This is a really great story and the chat thing is a really good lesson.
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 7 . 4/7/2003
Hey,please continue
ILOVEPROVIDENCE7TH HEAVEN and other shows too chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
this is good, make up some more problems like drug, acolholboyfriends/girlfriends, other things too, grades, smoking, stuff like that, make chapters longer! i hate when people only have like 2 words in each chapter, its so annoying! make them longer,m otherwise good story
cows go moo chapter 7 . 3/18/2003
LOVE THE STORY, REALLY GREAT!

PLEASE CONTINUE! UPDATE SOON!
sm chapter 7 . 3/16/2003
this is so good, please continue with it, its really good, but please make it longer
Hoedogg chapter 6 . 1/26/2003
It's a bit predictable, but it's not bad overall. Keep working on your writing and it will only get better. Oh, and BTW, you seem to have skipped a chapter. The story goes right from Ch. 6 to Ch. 8.
A Fruitcake chapter 2 . 1/23/2003
I own Carlos.
gidgetgirl chapter 7 . 1/22/2003
Ahhhh... yes another wonderful review from the great and powerful *cough cough* bossy Jen. Anyway, let's see, be careful with your use of tenses, early on, you tended to switch back and forth from present to past. Yeah, I know, everyone hates the grammar police. I think this story has been very well written so far, but I'd like you to work on being more descriptive. Instead of commented that Matt "had anger in his voice," talk about the effect of that anger on the voice. Did it make his voice more tense? Was it steady with cold anger or quivering with panic-fueled rage? Do me a favor, and concentrate on facial expressions for at least one character. Does Matt's jaw muscle twitch when he's angry? Does Casey have an innocnet look, an eye roll, a half smile? And finally, just to satisfy my personal curiosity, where did you get the name Dante? As in "Dante's Inferno"? cause that has some very interesting implications when you consider that Matt and Sarah, as well as every other Camkid except for Lucy (and she's always left out) have Biblical names. Anyway, update soon.
h chapter 7 . 1/22/2003
update update update
ellie chapter 6 . 1/16/2003
please o please o please keep writing this story!