Reviews for Family Portrait
GeneralDragon chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Really good one shot. I've grown tired of all the sappy AAMR stories out there with them being the perfect couple. The affair really threw me through a loop there espically with Ako. Looking forward to reading some of your other work. Keep up the great work, and i'll keep on reading.
Maia's Pen chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
WOW! DRAMATIC! You really impressed me with this one.

My heart was thudding away as I read.

I have to admit tho, that this made me smile a little:-"ASH KETCHUM! YOU'D BETTER APOLOGIZE!- _; Ash is always getting yelled at. . . .

The POV from the child was brilliant. This was VERY origninal - I never would have thought to write from theit child POV. GOOD FOR YOU! A realistic fic too.

Maia
Arrow chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
-.-;; This was really good Jenn. Lol I read it because I liked the song and had no idea you were the author until the v. end (was wondering why it was so good and the writing was familar). Cute names too!
32-bit Mandarin Orange chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
OMG! THIS IS WEIRD! The SECOND I heard family portrait during the summer the for first time, a fanfic just sprung into my head-it was about Isyouna (my "Ash and Misty's daughter") having to witness them fighting, because it seemed that Ash and Misty would fight a even when they were married. So when I saw this I was like, whee, someone had the exact same idea as me! Great minds think alike, ne? I love it! It was cute, and I love the way you quoted the song but didn't just plop the words from the song in there. Keep writing!
Enja lazy 1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
Wow, that was really, really good! I am serious! I have nothing more to say...

Enja
Trish chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
Yes! Jenn's back writing again! This is how I would see Ash and Misty's relationship too. With two such strong willed personalities and Misty's hot temper and thin skin - married life would not be a bed of roses. Fighting is their 'thing' and always will be, amen. I feel sorry for Chloe and Ako - kids are always the ones to suffer when things like this happen. Very very well written and it flows so nicely. More fics from you! Bravo.