Reviews for Shadows
ChRsTiNe17 chapter 11 . 7/20/2004
wow. great story.
pookhahare chapter 9 . 4/30/2003
I hope that you are ok..

and one day I wish you could finish this story..

it is a good read
pookhahare chapter 9 . 4/30/2003
I hope that you are ok..

and one day I wish you could finish this story..

it is a good read
Sable1 chapter 9 . 12/9/2002
Please update soon that was a great story and I can't wait to see it continue!
Karen chapter 9 . 12/5/2002
Nice job! I've been following your story and i think it's awsome! Keep writing more!
Clez chapter 9 . 12/5/2002
Hi, its me again. Glad to see youve updated this. Im really enjoying reading this, as its very well written, and has a captivating plot. You have Trip down so well. Congrats on that. Plus... Im glad to see Trip back on his feet again.

Clez
Bek chapter 9 . 12/4/2002
Another wonderful chapter - Thanks again - more please and soon - I love the story!
Clez chapter 8 . 12/1/2002
Another great chapter. Please keep it up.

Clez... :)
Just Jaq chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Enjoying this story very much! You're doing a wonderful job! Can't wait to read the rest.
zealousgirl chapter 8 . 11/29/2002
Still a very good story and I have yet to figure it out.

Just a quick question. Why would the doctor not want to show compassion? Compassion is the cornerstone in the doctor-patient relationship. You can feel sympathy and even empathy without compromising your professionalism. This just puzzled me somewhat. It did not detract from the story at all, so it is not meant as a criticism.

Thank you for a great story and I look forward to its continuation.
Bek chapter 8 . 11/29/2002
Fantastic chapter. I really, really enjoyed it. Thankyou for the length of it - It was a wonderful read.

Just one thing - and I'm pretty sure I've said this before: Trip *lay* down, he *lay* down, he *lay* there. It's in the dictionary or grammar books if you need to check. If you say Trip lied down, he lied down, he lied there, you are not using the right conjugation of the verb. If you are talking about "lies" as in mistruths then you can use that word but otherwise it does not make sense.

Hope that helps and I'm sorry to put it so bluntly but I just keep seeing it and it should be said, since this is a kind of a review! lol
Clez chapter 7 . 11/29/2002
That's better... it let me read them this time. :) Well, I have to say, another fantastically written section, and I eagerly anticipate the next one! Keep up the good work!

Clez...
Braycat chapter 7 . 11/26/2002
This is not helping. Is Trip dead or dying or what? I'm dying to find out. More, soon please.
Marcee chapter 7 . 11/26/2002
Oh MAN...this story is certainly keeping me on the edge of my seat. But I'm with Bek. I'm wanting to be in Archer's POV once he finds his best friend mortally wounded. PLEASE don't keep us waiting too long, okay? I'm looking forward to see how your story unravels. GREAT story!
Bek chapter 7 . 11/26/2002
Okay, now you're just toying with us! Two short chapters in a row! aw man!

Very thought provoking chapter. Apart from the fact that I am dying for the scene between the injured Trip and the worried Captain, I really did enjoy your creativity. The images come across so clearly in my mind and the whole piece is very well written - well done