Reviews for Dead Right
TeamEricNSookie chapter 1 . 6/22/2019
Great story. I wish you wouldn’t have done the fast forward but take us through the events, especially de Castro fall!
bashfyl chapter 1 . 7/15/2018
Better than canon. Yay. Thanks for sharing.
Vwchick chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
I so wish that CH hadn't Ruined all of my favorite characters lives with that travesty that is DEA! Thank you for this Awesome one shot that corrects all that Stupidity that is DEA. Loved this!
michelledarce chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Cute. Thanks for sharing!
Queen's Chalice chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
YESSSSS... That was a much more logical wish. Instead of continuing to ignore her otherness in a doomed attempt to be 'normal,' Sookie reaches for the strength to not only be able to fight for herself, but also for those she loves. IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE. How perfect and wise. (And now if Sam gets himself hacked by any swords, Sookie can just fairy-heal him without making any ill-conceived spur-of-the-moment decisions. Excellent.)
bttrflybelle chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Awe I like it :-)
Tiggy318 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Great story!
Shantigal chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Love love loved these turn of events if only it happened that way in the books :-) friendly heads up I noticed a few typos that made it a little hard to follow the story line.
Heather Y chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Thank you for giving us an ending we all wanted, loved it!
KYSun chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Loved it and how Sookie saved Eric from Freyda.. They got the HEA they deserved. :)
Jsm88 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I love HEA! Thank you!
ilovemysteries chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Awesome
AnnieJayne97 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Thank you for writing this! I refuse to read 'Dead ever after' or watch the last season of 'True Blood' because of how bad they fucked up the story.
I'm just gonna pretend that THIS is the last book/season, to restore the happiness that Eric and Sookie brought!

Thanks again,loved the story!
magnus374 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
A good way to make a happy ending.
Aerynzu chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I voted for this Fic and enjoyed rereading it xx