Reviews for Lightning Dragon's Roar
yrlastin chapter 5 . 16h
Kill Them All...is what I think!
Abyssal Angel chapter 16 . 5/7
You: "Think logically, if a girl/guy came to you right now and said that they wanted to fuck you, would you really say no?"

Me: "Yes. For several personal reasons. But still, putting that aside, would I if I were in Harry's shoes? Yes. Because it's a pretty dick move to fuck another girl when you're trying to actively date another. Might as well wear a sign proclaiming "LIKELY TO CHEAT ON YOU IN THE FUTURE!" in big bold letters, and I respect myself and my future partner enough to not destroy my own self worth like that."
HighF chapter 36 . 5/1
Wow some very good ideas in this one. Love the guild idea. I also love that you are actually holding up your side and getting the crossovers in. Keep up the good work!
HighF chapter 57 . 5/2
Good start to a new arc!
HighF chapter 52 . 5/2
Little confused by this one. Did the MC get nerfed?
Good chapter!
HighF chapter 41 . 5/1
Yet another great chapter!
Colt Cobra chapter 69 . 4/28
Just wondering, what anime opening(s) would be fitting for this fic? Since there are multiple arcs, there would be several different openings. What do you think?
This is where i give up on this story. You turned Harry into one of those "Im too good to kill " Types of MC's that are boring and frustrating to read. Next time don't switch your MC's attitude halfway into the Fic.
JackBlaze123 chapter 10 . 4/23
Mind Magics people, fucken Mind Magics. Why does seemingly every single HP author forget this very simple fact? How much of an insane advantage this is against regular peeps, who have absolutely no defence against it?

All it would take is a few magical peeps (Magical version of the Spec ops or otherwise), loyal or not to the magical side of their country, who've infiltrated the needed government places over a steady amount of years (Hell, not even that's needed, they can just apparate to the needed government officials). They can cast the Imperio (Or Confundus if they don't care about being thorough) on the needed people (Say, USA's President, whoever's in charge of the CIA and similar spec ops branches and organisations around the World and whatever other officials that are deemed necessary) and after that, they can do whatever the fuck they want to make the country go kaputt. Like making them nuke every single corner of the landmass that has dense muggle population and little to no magical population.

Nukes? Guns? Satellites? The military? Every single tech giant? Every single one of those means absolute fucking shit in the face of the Mind Magics.

The moment JKR introduced Imperio, Legillimens, Confundus and whatever the fuck other shit fucks with the mind, muggles lost whatever advantage their high tech gives them.

Why don't people get this fact in their heads about the HP verse? The magicals are, very much so, fucking superior to the muggles when it comes to winning a war and other shit

All that the magicals of each country in the world need is having several dozen to a few hundred people specifically trained for taking over the muggle governments and that's it. They'll win the war pretty damned handily when the Magical World gets inevitably discovered by the wider part of the Mundane World.

Shit, matter of fact, the magicals didn't even need to go under the Statue of Secrecy when they have shit like Imperio and the rest of the Mind Arts. The magicals should've been controlling the Mundane World a short while after the moment the Imperio and the other Mind Magics were discovered/created. The Medieval to Industrial Revolution Mundane world had none of the advantages the Modern Mundane World has. Not. A. Single. One.

Apologies to everyone who don't like bigots winning or otherwise being proven right, but the sad reality is that the pureblood supremacists were very much correct in thinking they were the master/superior race.

Every single fucking HP fan should get this in their bloody head. The primitive shit-throwing (Or whatever that moronic retcon from JKR was) race is superior to us. That's just the simple truth, accept it already. Or just do away with the Mind Magics altogether, then we can talk about what the magicals' actual chances are
Ruinking12 chapter 70 . 4/20
Can’t wait to read more of this I thought the other one was a sequel so I didn’t start it yet lol
The Real Hell Fire chapter 70 . 4/15
Daphne broke up with Harry several chapters back and went missing with only a note, so that’s a thing with a can of worms. They were doing fine during the retaking of Hogwarts.
The Real Hell Fire chapter 58 . 4/15
*sigh* I can just hear Jack saying “Take that back”
CyrusWolfricFaust81194 chapter 50 . 4/12
What do you mean by lifeblood? Is it in the sense of feeding on someone till death or something else?
Rajahman chapter 11 . 4/12