Reviews for Lightning Dragon's Roar
majikss chapter 33 . 3/9
im not sure about this arc about being in the lab
lianlamkhual123 chapter 3 . 2/11
Why don't you write reborn in Fairy tail fk like there is only one lighting this is hp not some kind of hand to hand combat but shotting from wand.
imaunholycow2 chapter 8 . 2/3
I just love the amount of fucks this version of Harry doesn't give lol
Tyfli barda chapter 1 . 2/1
Is this a Harry Potter story or something else? And as interesting the premise is with a much greater world building than most HP fanfic I struggle with this story being a Harry Potter story. For a supposed wizard the MC doesn't do much Wizarding magic if all, fight sequences are repetitive and boils down to him screaming out his attacks like a retarded console player, it gets boring pretty damned quickly. The interesting crossovers become rushed and often downplayed as the story goes on and the MC never gets a reprieve, hoping the action will carry the story forward all the time. The further the story goes the less meaning and substance it has, what is the purpose of the MC and where is the story going, Voldie, Smallville, Stargate etc the list goes on. Yet you keep adding plot after plot but never really resolving much, perhaps Voldie arc and that was a rush job, everything feels rushed in the end and it's too bad because this story had potential, sometimes less is more.
Shortmike24 chapter 26 . 12/28/2021
this chapter ruined it for me. he has already seen that he isnt strong enough. and terry or whatever said he lost to her. and why the fuck are you saying transfiguration is useless. dumbles is a master at that and hasnt lost to harry once. just fucking dumb.
Jamie G Holmes chapter 70 . 12/27/2021
So finish up asocial so you can do ldr
Nonyaarb chapter 4 . 12/22/2021
Harry is too nice, it makes a difficult read for me. Just like the original books come to think of it
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2021
Stomping on politics is fun. It's a terribly good time, honestly.
dylansandy1993 chapter 2 . 11/16/2021
while your pseudo science nonsense made my head hurt.
suspension of disbelief made it fine to read.

heck, it's not even that bad.

though, I can't say I enjoyed the "cleanup" being so simple and without issue. At least mention using a tongue scrubber to get rid of the carbon residue... or go back and point out that it wouldn't be carbon residue but burnt flesh? instead of licking teeth white.

anyways, I do enjoy the stories by this author and have been following several for multiple years now. I just read these first few chapters and was annoyed (but not really mad) about some of the nonsense. However! little fixes aren't that hard, such as using the wall socket and some wires instead of batteries... given how long ago this was posted however, I'm pretty certain some one has already mentioned the aforementioned criticisms.

I'll just relax and enjoy the ride. worst case? I'll skip ahead.

worst worst case, I'll not read this particular story and still enjoy other stories the author is writing. which I do like!
thanks for the chapter and the stories and well. thanks!
Imperfect Demi-God chapter 17 . 11/6/2021
Dragon Quest 3. You, sir, are a true goblin, and I respect the fuck out of that.
Imperfect Demi-God chapter 16 . 11/6/2021
Quote's from DMC? Don't know the specific game, certainly not 5. Definitely some dialogue between Dante and Vergil. Hm. I'm guessing DMC 3.
Imperfect Demi-God chapter 12 . 11/6/2021
Harry, and by extension you, have a great taste in music. Nothing gets the blood pumping like Shall Never Surrender.
Imperfect Demi-God chapter 1 . 10/31/2021
The timeline seems a bit fucked, since YouTube wasn't a thing till 2005. But I'm all for it. I like this, good shit man.
HarGrif chapter 13 . 10/29/2021
I like your writing, but Ron is the worse possible person to be close to Harry, Neville would be much better. Everyone gives Hermione very little grief which is not working either. She is opinionated, speaks b4 thinking and is all around domineering! In my humble opinion Rawlings is using her bias to lessen a great book & movie series! I read HP stories everyday and believe the trio should have been Harry & Neville because of their strong familial connection and then Luna added his 2nd year...Ha!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2021
Why the fuck you got such a hard on for dudley?
2,979 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »